Anyone know how to analyze a server crash log ?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ratchet freak

Nov 11, 2012
"codechicken.enderstorage.storage.item.TileEnderChest.reloadStorage" aka ender storage is at fault and that mod's author should be informed,

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
I was wondering about that. I was able to load this world in single player, but not sure what is causing it to crash on the server.

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
"codechicken.enderstorage.storage.item.TileEnderChest.reloadStorage" aka ender storage is at fault and that mod's author should be informed,
After trying without MCPC that is. Many mod authors do not accept crash reports with MCPC mentioned in them.

Reactions: Padfoote

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
Well we found out what was causing the crash.

Someone had a chunkloader on their Blood Magic mob spawner to get LP while they were offline. Somehow this borked things bad. I was able to load the world in SP and delete the chunkloader (at the time we were only guessing), and then the server loaded once the new copy was uploaded. Still don't know what about BM would cause it to crash with the loader being present.

After trying without MCPC that is. Many mod authors do not accept crash reports with MCPC mentioned in them.

Why would that be if ya don't mind my asking?

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Why would that be if ya don't mind my asking?
Long answer: See the discussion here.
(Trying to be) Short answer: It's a separate platform predicated on making two platforms not designed to coexist actually work together. The MCPC+/Cauldron folks (Blood & Co.) are pretty good with seeing if the problem's with MCPC+/Cauldron itself and dealing with it or passing it along if it isn't, but a number of mod authors tend to not take MCPC+/Cauldron reports very simply because that's not a platform they develop against. It's very hit-or-miss on if an individual mod author will even take the reports (for example, as you can see at the tail end of your log there both Tinker's Construct and Forestry notate that their authors won't take such reports).

More than that... have at that link. It's complicated and not necessarily a beloved thing, but it is how it is.