Anyone know a Tcon drawbridge replacement?.

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
I can't find it right now, but I did see a video where the guy made a MFFS bridge, that only appeared when a player was near by, thus the "drawbridge" effect. Granted it doesn't extend out and retract like the TiC kind, but it does appear/disappear.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

EPfencer

Jul 29, 2019
I can't find it right now, but I did see a video where the guy made a MFFS bridge, that only appeared when a player was near by, thus the "drawbridge" effect. Granted it doesn't extend out and retract like the TiC kind, but it does appear/disappear.
Openperipherals has a player radar or something like that, so you could code a program to emit a redstone signal turning on the projecor, if player x is within x blocks of the radar. That's how direwolf20 did it in one of his forgecraft series.

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
depending on what you want to do, you might be able to use sfm

there is block (which names i forgot) that takes the block in front of him has it's inventory. It's able to place and break block in front of him

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
Openperipherals has a player radar or something like that, so you could code a program to emit a redstone signal turning on the projecor, if player x is within x blocks of the radar. That's how direwolf20 did it in one of his forgecraft series.

MFFS has a player detection upgrade you can put directly into the projector. Still haven't found the vid I'm looking for with it, mostly because it wasn't the focus of the actual vid, and I can't remember who made it LOL

I know it wasn't DW20 tho'

Reactions: buggirlexpres