Request Anyone have experience with Forge Essentials?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Jeff Fisher

Jul 29, 2019
I admin a small server of about 6 folks and recently installed Forge essentials.. I'm using DW20 1.7.10 pack on a Linux machine

Mainly for the World border, the misc admin type commands and Block logging.. ( And I just found out about a minute ago tinkers construct actually has a world border option..figures..)

Anyways everything seems to be fine except one of the main things I wanted the Block logging is not working..

None of the commands work like they are not even there and there is no config file for the logging stuff in the FE folder like the other modules have..

Any idea why this might be? I have it set to "true" for that module in the main FE config.

I'f I can't get it working I guess I will have to live without it and just use Tinkers construct for a world border now that I actually found out about it having that option.

Unless there is a better option for logging blocks?

Thanks

Jeff Fisher

Jul 29, 2019
No one has any idea? I can't seem to get the module for Playlogging to start... Its not even creating the config for it.