Anyone else got that feeling?

DraigoDragon

Jul 29, 2019
That inkling feeing deep down that make's you want to play a game again after so long?

Yeahhh...

Dragon age origins here I come!!!

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
I get that feeling sometimes then start playing the game again and after a couple of minutes im like F^%k it. =\

vlademir1

Jul 29, 2019
Sure. Just started an ActRaiser replay after a couple years, right on the heels of an Earthbound replay.

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
I have nostalgia for Final Fantasy 7...
It's a good thing that I can't find my playstation anymore... nor be bothered with finding out if the original CDs still work after all these years..
Some things are best remembered from your own memory.

enoch

Jul 29, 2019
For me it's the Thief series (Thief 1 & 2). I've always loved stealth games. They are a few of the original true-stealth games (not today's more semi-stealth-action games) with a great story and open-ended level design.

DraigoDragon

Jul 29, 2019
For me it's the Thief series (Thief 1 & 2). I've always loved stealth games. They are a few of the original true-stealth games (not today's more semi-stealth-action games) with a great story and open-ended level design.

I'm playing 2 right now...

along with the un-official expansion

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
Every few years, I usually install Oblivion, Eve online and Dwarf fortress, and loose days of my life to them again, before deciding that real life should at least get a little time too^^

DrCeph

Jul 29, 2019
Every few years, I usually install Oblivion, Eve online and Dwarf fortress, and loose days of my life to them again, before deciding that real life should at least get a little time too^^

I have that with Eve - I don't have the time for it but damn that is one beautiful looking game.