Anyone care to enlighten me on what this place is?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Bees?
Use the Apiary and breed a valuable bee with a leoprine bee (you've got your chance for a limited time only!)
Use a wither star to get the mutation chance to 100%, cause it's .01%, and you've got your skype bee! Centrifuge the combs (if you can get any before they die), and put them in a carpenter with a few noteblocks.
That's not even funny though, so I'll stop.

But Thaumcraft? We call it the arcane ear. 64 different notes can be accepted, and just let it output the notes into letters.
:eek:
I'm going to have to do that, skype calling. Maybe with some CC to put the letters on a monitor. Yes, you could use rednet, but why use rednet when you can use notes?!

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Bees?
Use the Apiary and breed a valuable bee with a leoprine bee (you've got your chance for a limited time only!)
Use a wither star to get the mutation chance to 100%, cause it's .01%, and you've got your skype bee! Centrifuge the combs (if you can get any before they die), and put them in a carpenter with a few noteblocks.
That's not even funny though, so I'll stop.

But Thaumcraft? We call it the arcane ear. 64 different notes can be accepted, and just let it output the notes into letters.
:eek:
I'm going to have to do that, skype calling. Maybe with some CC to put the letters on a monitor. Yes, you could use rednet, but why use rednet when you can use notes?!

Question, why not use 3 mutators with uranium.

TBH Nether stars don't really make sense

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I've got Uranium powering my Gregtech version of Skype.
And they're useful if you don't have IC2 installed.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Xycraft way: Get a ton of lasers and start powering a superfabricator thingymabob. Then you need to grab a condensed xychoridite brick and-- Wait, I got nothing, because as of the moment, Xycraft is almost completely useless.
The EE2 way: Make a blaze rod exploit and wait 5 minutes.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Xycraft way: Get a ton of lasers and start powering a superfabricator thingymabob. Then you need to grab a condensed xychoridite brick and-- Wait, I got nothing, because as of the moment, Xycraft is almost completely useless.
The EE2 way: Make a power flower and wait 5 seconds.
Ee2 doesn't take 5 seconds god.

And Xyraft isn't useless, XyTanks, Fabricator, XyWater, XyPlant

CRYSTALS

LOOKs
GOD MAN LEARN THE MODS

Reactions: Dravarden

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I know the mods, I have been playing with them for like, forever. It takes a 16.35 seconds to get one RM with 8 blaze exploiters and a 7x7 dark room. Half a min to get a diamond in a tier 3 Power Flower. I corrected my post. I also said that Xycraft is Almost completely useless. What it does have is very nice, but it doesn't have much yet. So I can't really make much of a laugh out of it.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
That's why EE2 was OP. Darn Blaze thing.

Also, I really hope Soaryn and Pahimar put out super realeases

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Pre2 will have Alchemical Chest, Bags, and Red Water. That's super enough for me. The Blaze exploit still stands, however.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Pre2 will have Alchemical Chest, Bags, and Red Water. That's super enough for me. The Blaze exploit still stands, however.
He's gonna make it where it automatically detects if a mod has something to get more than one blaze powder per, then nerf it somehow.

Also, it seems more "alchemical" actually now.

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
But you can color the person and all other people as well to prevent call going to the wrong person.

Yep, you need an over complicated machine just to distribute the same ammount of calls to people that are separated by 1 meter, if not, everything goes to the first until he gets mad about the calls and sends it to the second person.

Mobott

Jul 29, 2019
Thermal Expansion method: Need to craft an Empty Skype Frame, then use a liquid transposer to put Molten Redstone and Molten Ender in it, and charge it with MJ.

Portalgun method: Go to an active End portal, build 2 Nether Portals under it, make sure it's midnight, surround the End Portal with Noteblocks, and place a chest and put in Nether Stars, one for each Skype module that you want to make. Throw an Ender Eye at the portal. Boom, modules created. Then take those modules and craft them into Transmitters or Receivers.

Reactions: ApSciLiara

Predatorkillol

Jul 29, 2019
Thaumcraft way: Telegraphic Harmonic Skyping Theory
You need to search dungeons for 9 tainted parchment scraps and put them together to form the initial research, you need to research it with 3 new aspects Communis, Autofelatio, Trollum and a fuck tonne of mallum.
Don't forget sonus

Status
Not open for further replies.