AnyGood MMORPGS for mac?

dutchwarbandit

Jul 29, 2019
I play on a mac to. But you can use bootcampe to instal windows on your mac.
So you can switch between mac and windows

BaltimoreRavens

Jul 29, 2019
I play on a mac to. But you can use bootcampe to instal windows on your mac.
So you can switch between mac and windows
yeah i have windows 8 :( tried to download new software for bootcamp but literally 1 day later it was only half downloaded so idk what to do lol. could you help me out there XD.

Fablenable

Jul 29, 2019
The irony of having to pay tripple the cash for the hardware to get away from windows. just to have to install windows.

BaltimoreRavens

Jul 29, 2019
The irony of having to pay tripple the cash for the hardware to get away from windows. just to have to install windows.
the life :'(
I use windows 7 and windows 8 is not compatible with bootcamp yet.
http://manuals.info.apple.com/en/boot_camp_install-setup_10.6.pdf This is a guilde for bootcamp mabye that can help.
Good luck.
i looked it up and apple has updated to windows 8 software. don't know what to do, apples servers are bad though.... that could be a cause of the slow download time.......

dutchwarbandit

Jul 29, 2019
the life :'(

i looked it up and apple has updated to windows 8 software. don't know what to do, apples servers are bad though.... that could be a cause of the slow download time.......
ok i did not know that the windows 8 is now compatible with bootcamp.
But maybe you can try downloding the new software for bootcamp somewhere else.

Rex the Engineer

Jul 29, 2019
If you are an elder scrolls fan, you should wait for Elder Scrolls Online. Can't really tell you much about it, but it hopefully will be awesome.

Pickle6415

Jul 29, 2019
FC360 posted what I was going to post haha, I have actually played GW2 on the mac (I have a mac and a PC) and it's surprizing how well it plays. It runs smoothly and if you get into a good group its so much fun :) Elder Scrolls Online will be out next spring I think, so that's definitely one I look forward to. :)

MJRamon

Jul 29, 2019
People should stop throwing money in trash bin called "Mac". Seriously, there is no point to avoid PC. But I have no interest in holy flame war, so please, if you think I am wrong, give me facts, or I'll just ignore any kids in da house.

FC360

Jul 29, 2019
People should stop throwing money in trash bin called "Mac". Seriously, there is no point to avoid PC. But I have no interest in holy flame war, so please, if you think I am wrong, give me facts, or I'll just ignore any kids in da house.

The fact you said that seems to me like you want people to start a flame war, The user simply asked if there are any good MMO's on mac and you say people should stop throwing money at Macs which suggests you would like a flame war.

For the original poster here is a link to a list of MMO's on mac