Any World of Tanks Players Out There?

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
I bought a year of Premium and halfway thru the year I got sick of it and took two months off. Then I got back into it and played for a while... then I got sick of it again and my final few days of Premium are now running out.

I paid for a full year and only played about 8 months worth, I wasted the rest. The game is fun, yeah, but after I while I got really sick of it. I think I burned myself out, I played over 4000 battles during my 8 months. Tier 5 tanks were a lot of fun, probably the most fun I had. Tiers 1-4 were awful, a terrible grind. I stopped at Tier 5 to build up my crew skills (my Russian KV-1 heavy crew is working on their third skill) but it appears that's where my "career" is gonna end. It was fun while it lasted but I simply don't have any urge to play the game anymore. Sad, but it is what it is.

Last edited:

Queue

Jul 29, 2019
I bought a year of Premium and halfway thru the year I got sick of it and took two months off. Then I got back into it and played for a while... then I got sick of it again and my final few days of Premium are now running out.

I paid for a full year and only played about 8 months worth, I wasted the rest. The game is fun, yeah, but after I while I got really sick of it. I think I burned myself out, I played over 4000 battles during my 8 months. Tier 5 tanks were a lot of fun, probably the most fun I had. Tiers 1-4 were awful, a terrible grind. I stopped at Tier 5 to build up my crew skills (my Russian KV-1 heavy crew is working on their third skill) but it appears that's where my "career" is gonna end. It was fun while it lasted but I simply don't have any urge to play the game anymore. Sad, but it is what it is.
I found more enjoyment at tier 7-8, especially light tanks and american heavies. That's when the ball started rolling for me.

JTQmopar

Jul 29, 2019
The T29 is amazing!

I play WoT almost daily, but, I do take time off from it quite often.