Any way of reducing the spawn rate of RP2 volcanoes?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ClutchHunter

Jul 29, 2019
I ask because no matter how far from spawn I travel there is always at least one volcano within my view, often chunks of them. They're way too common. I've had a look in the config file but haven't found a setting for it; is there any hope?

ClutchHunter

Jul 29, 2019
That's absurd. Config options are the only reason my installation even works at all.

Oh well, thanks for letting me know and saving me from a lifetime of drug use.

Reactions: Chocorate

Entropy

Jul 29, 2019
Eloraam has a vision, and volcanoes are essential to that grand and glorious vision. How dare you disagree with her vision!
Alternatively, look up Nocanoe, which removes volcanoes and spelled stupidly.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
Eloraam has a vision, and volcanoes are essential to that grand and glorious vision. How dare you disagree with her vision!
Alternatively, look up Nocanoe, which removes volcanoes and spelled stupidly.
This is treason. Where is this canoe-ridding option?

Reactions: THUNDERGROOVE

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
This is treason. Where is this canoe-ridding option?
I did a google search and the only site which seemed to have any info on it was somethingawful, and it was on their forums, which you need to have a account to go on.
If someone can locate it somehow and link back here, then you'll have my support. Godspeed.

ClutchHunter

Jul 29, 2019
I did a google search and the only site which seemed to have any info on it was somethingawful, and it was on their forums, which you need to have a account to go on.
If someone can locate it somehow and link back here, then you'll have my support. Godspeed.

Aha! http://www.mediafire.com/?a44tfj1lhm3vqmy

He said it was a coremod. Gonna test it tomorrow with volcanoes disabled and underground basalt generation enabled.

Reactions: YX33A