Any people interested in joining a server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Rickitang

Jul 29, 2019
Good day

If you are looking for a server to join, you have come to the right place. I am part of a group of people starting a server. We require more people before we start the server. You need to be mature.

If you are interested don't hesitate to ask. Leave your info here and I will get the host to contact you.

1: name
2: age
3: experience
4: location
5: teamspeak (yes/no)

Thanks

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Good day

If you are looking for a server to join, you have come to the right place. I am part of a group of people starting a server. We require more people before we start the server. You need to be mature.

If you are interested don't hesitate to ask. Leave your info here and I will get the host to contact you.

Thanks

You may want to give a bit more info regarding the server. For instance, what pack? What reigon/time zone is the host? Is this a private server, or a rental? These make a considerable difference to potential players.

Good luck. Have fun.

Rickitang

Jul 29, 2019
You may want to give a bit more info regarding the server. For instance, what pack? What reigon/time zone is the host? Is this a private server, or a rental? These make a considerable difference to potential players.

Good luck. Have fun.

There is currently no server running, since the modpack will be decided on as a group when there are enough people. The host is in Germany and it is a private server if I'm correct.

I am not the host, I am just trying to get more people.

D

DireChyymeras

1 Noah/ DireChymeras
2 16 (nearly 17)
3 have played multiple modpacks mostly custom ones ive made myself, I'm and experienced builder
4 England
5 possibly

Hope you consider me :)

P

Plopy199

1. Chris/Sublime_Intern
3.Just starting playing mods about a month ago, been playing Minecraft since beta
4.USA
5.No, can get it though

P

Plopy199

It would be great to play with more than just my self, I hope you consider me.

H

honrot

1: name: ign is honrot irl is Ammon
2: age: 16
3: experience I've played modpacks since Technic Classic aka olddddddd but I'm still learning things.
4: location: USA/Utah Mountain Time Zone
5: teamspeak (yes)

N

NextGenFury

1: Fury
2: 20
3: Still learning tech end game mods, but a good understanding of magic mods
4: Turkey
5: Yes
P.S i can join for infinity evolved, but got no xp for expert mode , send a pm if you have any other questions

F

farooqaq

Good day

Thanks
farooqaq
more than 1 year(in modded minecraft)
saudi arabia
yes