Any other youtuber want to create a series on FTB?

Kintorin

Jul 29, 2019
I am looking for 1 or 2 other people to do a FTB series for youtube. I figure if you are a youtuber we can both record everything and post it to our respective channels. Let me know if you wanna do this and we can start it. My channel is www.youtube.com/xXKintorinXx if you wanna check it out. hope to hear from you soon!

AtomMagik

Jul 29, 2019
I would be more then willing to! I have been enjoying FTB but what version and so on would you like to do? I have a 24/7 server that we could use. You can add me on skype magicalme1 and we can chat some more about it. I mainly would like to know times and what would be the goal of it?

Kintorin

Jul 29, 2019
idk the exact version i downloaded FTB and whatever the current version on that is. I can find out the exact version though. and really I just want to play and build a lot of things. like I want to show the viewers what FTB is all about but still have fun with it and do a lot. like figure out everything about the mod pack, from all the engines, to upgrades, to the different worlds and so on. i will add you on skype and we can talk more about it.

ProdigyV6

Jul 29, 2019
I'm interested message me on skype if you're still interested. I have 120 subs and i'm partnered by machinima.
I can record and we can livestream to my twitch channel if you guys would like.

wolfhowl42

Jul 29, 2019
count me in. Not popular though. might not be able to get on at times. School and all. I'm free during Christmas vacation and weekends. possibly weekdays if i get the chance.