Any Modded Specialized Server Providers?

T

Techly88

Hello, to "beat it behind the bush" my current provider "Resonant Host" is taking days to provide me a "fix" to my 1.9 modded server with spawn "fuzzing" even though it's 100% disabled in the Forge's configurations.

Does anyone have any alternative providers whose may be more specialized and quicker than these guys? I am willing to pay up to $10/GB/month for REAL servicing.

Thanks you in advance.

J

joshua_owenby

One word, Akliz. Well more than one word, Akliz hosting is the company I use, there rates are good and their customer service is fantastic. I have called them a couple times with questions about my server, because I'm new to Modded server play, and they were very friendly and patient with me. Also you can find various coupons out there to get 10 percent off. I highly recommend them.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

T

Techly88

One word, Akliz. Well more than one word, Akliz hosting is the company I use, there rates are good and their customer service is fantastic. I have called them a couple times with questions about my server, because I'm new to Modded server play, and they were very friendly and patient with me. Also you can find various coupons out there to get 10 percent off. I highly recommend them.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Interesting that they are still "up the speed". I used them once before however they don't allocate GBs as everyone else does (they thinks that 1,000MB=1GB INSTEAD of 1,024MB=1GB). RAM sticks ALWAYS are rated by their binary counterparts which is why I really don't get their metrics.. In addition they sorta tried to up sell my RAM due them "thinking" RAM was "hitting the fans" with the high CPU usages. Though they did admit that the RAM wasn't the problem due to the CPU usages when they gave me a 48 "trial run" on another "1GB".

Are they still worth returning to?