Any good Magical Achievements lately like Witchery,Thumacraft,and other magical mods

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

99.99%derpy

Jul 29, 2019
I want to see all your magical wonders and achievements! so post them with screen shot and if you don't have a screen shot then explain it.

So please post them for example your first voodoo puppet or first Spell etc.:p

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
Do tech fusion builds count? I have a build that uses wireless redstone and witchery to recall me back to my base at the touch of a button, then copies the waystone via a autonomously activated taglock from my bed. Been thinking about migrating this to computercraft and getting a supply of taglocks for other folks on the server, and using a data pad so I could say stuff like "summon sjin lunar-grove" or "summon me home"

Reactions: Padfoote

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
I have at last count 126 aura nodes in my base on my current Monster world. It's so sexy, my silverwood staff is always full :D

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
You need to make a ton of it
And one netherstar=3 ichor
It also takes a ton of aspects and diamonds

My current base on Monster is like a shining jewel is a devastated wasteland. I have ALL the things.

It might be interesting to see if my rapacious gathering of things has given me enough to play with

_Mysteriez_

Jul 29, 2019
I got to a tier 3 altar and the blood ritual, made the sword and sanguine helmet. Wasn't ready for the pick axe :p. In magical crops I got diamond seeds and a bit of extreme essence.. Sadly all this was reset on a server that closed :(

Reactions: Padfoote