Antikas Plays Minecraft (Crash Landing / Agrarian Skies) [HD] [720p]

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Butt-to-Face! | Agrarian Skies : Minecraft Modded Survival Sky Block! #2
Join KitchenFire and I as we tackle Agrarian Skies, the amazing new modded skyblock map created by JadedCat. We got our tree on!

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft - Attack of the B-Team : Episode 9 - Was this a good idea?
We are back on the Cosmos server, running the crazy Attack of the B-Team pack! I'm a mommy!

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Quantum Entangled OMG What? | Minecraft Galacticraft - MoonQuest : Episode 56
Big reactor, or blowing up a singularity? Who knows what will happen next!

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Dirt Wars! | Agrarian Skies : Minecraft Modded Survival Sky Block! #3
Join KitchenFire and I as we tackle Agrarian Skies, the amazing new modded skyblock map created by JadedCat. A little friendly competition, and we got all the things!

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft - Attack of the B-Team : Episode 10 - The Great Chickening!
We are back on the Cosmos server, running the crazy Attack of the B-Team pack! Time to prank Jimbob!

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Death Trap! | Agrarian Skies : Minecraft Modded Survival Sky Block! #4
Join KitchenFire and I as we tackle Agrarian Skies, the amazing new modded skyblock map created by JadedCat. In this episode, we show you how not to build a mob farm.

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft - Attack of the B-Team : Episode 11 - Power Center
We are back on the Cosmos server, running the crazy Attack of the B-Team pack! We have updated to 1.0.12a, and MFR seems to be broken. Time to do some building!

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Naked and Afraid | Michael Deering's MHC : July | Day 1
We've signed up for Michael Deering's MHC, and we're running naked and afraid through the jungle. Also we're possibly lost.

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Naked and Afraid | Michael Deering's MHC : July | Day 2
We've signed up for Michael Deering's MHC, and we're running naked and afraid through the jungle. Today we're full of cookies and wishful thinking!

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
The Kitchen is on Fire! | Agrarian Skies : Minecraft Modded Survival Sky Block! #5
Join KitchenFire and I as we tackle Agrarian Skies, the amazing new modded skyblock map created by JadedCat. I build a killer cobblegen, our server host goes bankrupt, and I try to make amends for nearly killing Kitchen. ;)

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
What the Horse?? | Agrarian Skies : Minecraft Modded Survival Sky Block! #6
Join KitchenFire and I as we tackle Agrarian Skies, the amazing new modded skyblock map created by JadedCat. Is this a real thing?

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Nuclear Mars! | Minecraft Galacticraft - MoonQuest : Episode 57
Today, we're putting in the reactor on Mars and setting up our inter dimensional storage system.

Naked and Afraid | Michael Deering's MHC : July | Day 3
We've signed up for Michael Deering's MHC, and we're running naked and afraid through the jungle. Time to hunt some melons!

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Naked and Afraid | Michael Deering's MHC : July | Day 4
We've signed up for Michael Deering's MHC, and we're running naked and afraid through the jungle. We go caving, and get our first near death experience!

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft - Attack of the B-Team : Episode 12 - The Amazing Chicken Bus!
We are back on the Cosmos server, running the crazy Attack of the B-Team pack! Time to get our business on! Enter, the Amazing Chicken Bus!

Zoom Zee

Jul 29, 2019
Hey man watched some of your vids, I liked them. If you ever need someone to game with I would be down.

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks Zoom! Love the YT username btw! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1405622095][/DOUBLEPOST]Space Chickens! | Minecraft Galacticraft - MoonQuest : Episode 58
But on Earth... until the air situation is worked out!

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
The Great Brickening! | Agrarian Skies : Minecraft Modded Survival Sky Block! #08
With episodes completely out of order, we step back in time to look at our MKII version of the great ore machine... and laugh.

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
First Flight | Agrarian Skies : Minecraft Modded Survival Sky Block! #10
Think it's impossible to fly using a potato and some wishful thinking? Think again!

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Moon Cheese | Minecraft Galacticraft - MoonQuest : Episode 59
Moon cheese, what's it really good for? Let's find out!

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Kitchen Burned it! | Agrarian Skies : Minecraft Modded Survival Sky Block! #11
Kitchen burned our house, so we're moving!