Annoyingtroll Server FTB 1.4.2 OPEN

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

PatrickHamhuis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: patrick153
FTB Experience level: advanced
Have you ever been banned: No
Why Were you banned: N/A
Why do you want to be part of the AnnoyingTroll community: Because I cannot find a server where I don't get griefed and I hope that this server will do just that. And I want to have fun on the server :)

CrimE

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ales94x
FTB experience: basic
Have you ever been banned?: no
Why do you want to join the AnnoyingTrollCommunity?: I want to play FTB SMP server that is running 24/7, lag free and has friendly players.

ijsman99

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - ijsman99
  • Age - 13
  • FTB Experience level? i played it for a while and watched many videos i'm pretty good but can learn many more
  • Have you ever been banned? nope
  • Why Do you want to be part of AnnoyingTroll community? i want ot join a good server with friendly players and a good community

gccruz

Jul 29, 2019
Cant promise a lag free server or friendly people, but you are welcome to join.
Added X 3

Manuel033

Jul 29, 2019
IGN -Manuel033
Age -14
FTB Experience level?Im new tothe modpack but cause i played tekkit i am an expert in some mods.
Have you ever been banned?In a FTB server no cause this is going to be my 1st one.
Why Do you want to be part of AnnoyingTroll community?I would like a server to start playing with other people.

12coder

Jul 29, 2019
Hay Gccruz i was banned for ur server by that phio guy and i didnt do anything he thanks i nuked spawn

12coder

Jul 29, 2019
gccruz that Phio guy banned me because he had thought i nuked spawn even though ur not aloud to make nukes.

theshinesprites

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - theshinesprites
  • Age - 14
  • FTB Experience level? Large. I know lots bout IC2 and BC, learning TE and TF.
  • Have you ever been banned? No.
  • Why Were you banned? N/A
  • Why Do you want to be part of AnnoyingTroll community? Seems like an interesting server. Played others, there was always one mod disabled.

erpseboy

Jul 29, 2019
i recomand this extra mods for Direwolf20 voxelmenu voxelmusic for the loader litemods they can be found under mindcrack pack 4 folder it ads a bunch cool stuff to your FTB

Riesenkalmar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Riesenaklmar
FTB Experience Level: Basic (Machines, Technical Mods)
Why were you banned: Nopee
Why do you want to be part of the AnnoyingTroll community: I already played on the server before it got a whitelist and I want to continuously play on it (the rest of my life).

jemy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:EnragedChurro
FTB Expierience level:basic
Have you ever been banned:no
Why were you banned:i wasnt
Why do you want to be part of the AnnoyingTroll community:i need a server for FTB havent found one yet normal i was playing single player or vanilla minecraft on servers but getting bored of it so i wanted to get in a FTB one whitelisted

erpseboy

Jul 29, 2019
gccruz sorry that i post my aplication again but i dont realy know if im whitlist or not so sorry

IGN - erpseboy
Age - 13
FTB Experience level? Basic
Have you ever been banned? No
Why Were you banned? it never happened
Why Do you want to be part of AnnoyingTroll community? I was playing it before it was whitelisted and i enjoy the server and its admins they care about the server.

gccruz

Jul 29, 2019
gccruz sorry that i post my aplication again but i dont realy know if im whitlist or not so sorry

IGN - erpseboy
Age - 13
FTB Experience level? Basic
Have you ever been banned? No
Why Were you banned? it never happened
Why Do you want to be part of AnnoyingTroll community? I was playing it before it was whitelisted and i enjoy the server and its admins they care about the server.
IGN:EnragedChurro
FTB Expierience level:basic
Have you ever been banned:no
Why were you banned:i wasnt
Why do you want to be part of the AnnoyingTroll community:i need a server for FTB havent found one yet normal i was playing single player or vanilla minecraft on servers but getting bored of it so i wanted to get in a FTB one whitelisted
IGN: Riesenaklmar
FTB Experience Level: Basic (Machines, Technical Mods)
Why were you banned: Nopee
Why do you want to be part of the AnnoyingTroll community: I already played on the server before it got a whitelist and I want to continuously play on it (the rest of my life).
  • IGN - theshinesprites
  • Age - 14
  • FTB Experience level? Large. I know lots bout IC2 and BC, learning TE and TF.
  • Have you ever been banned? No.
  • Why Were you banned? N/A
  • Why Do you want to be part of AnnoyingTroll community? Seems like an interesting server. Played others, there was always one mod disabled.

All will be added today.

Manuel033

Jul 29, 2019
IGN -Manuel033
Age -14
FTB Experience level?Im new tothe modpack but cause i played tekkit i am an expert in some mods.
Have you ever been banned?In a FTB server no cause this is going to be my 1st one.
Why Do you want to be part of AnnoyingTroll community?I would like a server to start playing with other people.

goncho033

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN -goncho033
  • Age -10
  • FTB Experience level?Good at tekkit but new to the modpack
  • Have you ever been banned?No
  • Why Were you banned?N/A
  • Why Do you want to be part of AnnoyingTroll community?Because i wanna play with my brother Manuel033