Annoyingtroll Server FTB 1.4.2 OPEN

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

ejrider

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - ethanrider
  • Age - 35
  • FTB Experience level? Was about level 27 before the whitelist was put in place, although I had planned on visiting an enchanter shortly :)
Seriously, dunno, some?
  • Have you ever been banned? I've never been banned from anything, anywhere, to my knowledge.
  • Why Were you banned? See above.
  • Why Do you want to be part of AnnoyingTroll community?
To mine and craft and do interesting things.

buddyisdeath

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: buddyisdeath
FTB experience: Basic
Have you ever been banned?: no
Why were you banned: N/A
Why do you want to join the AnnoyingTrollCommunity?: I have never been on a feed the beast server and I want to try it out

winr77

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - markj512
  • Age - 14
  • FTB Experience level? moderate
  • Have you ever been banned? no
  • Why Were you banned? wasnt banned
  • Why Do you want to be part of AnnoyingTroll community? i have already played on the server but now there is a whitelist

erpseboy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - erpseboy
Age - 13
FTB Experience level? Basic
Have you ever been banned? No
Why Were you banned? it never happened
Why Do you want to be part of AnnoyingTroll community? I was playing it before it was whitelisted and i enjoy the server and its admins they care about the server.

erpseboy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - erseboy
Age -13
FTB Experience level? Basic
Have you ever been banned?no
Why Were you banned? Never happned
Why Do you want to be part of AnnoyingTroll community? I joined before it was whitelisted and i liked the server i hope i can rejoin
gccruz, Yesterday at 8:11 PM #17[DOUBLEPOST=1355908720][/DOUBLEPOST]Ignore the last aplycation i didnt see my other sorry

erikplays

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: erikplays
FTB Experience Level: I have never played before
Have you ever been banned: Only once
Why were you banned: For going into someones house and not leaving [I know its dumb]
Why do you want to be apart of the AnnoyingTroll community: This is my first time playing FTB it looks really fun and I wanted to try it out :D

erikplays

Jul 29, 2019
I really would like to join the server it is my first time using FTB Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1355967573][/DOUBLEPOST]What is the ip to the server?

Hops

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - hopdog
  • Age - 28
  • FTB Experience level? 2+ years including tekkit
  • Have you ever been banned? nope
  • Why Were you banned? wasnt
  • Why Do you want to be part of AnnoyingTroll community? I'm trying to find a new server to call home.

Pooty106

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - pooty106
  • Age - 16
  • FTB Experience level? - Decent
  • Have you ever been banned? - No
  • Why Were you banned? - N/A
  • Why Do you want to be part of AnnoyingTroll community? - Want a good server to play with friends, and I have been on before.

Chasam

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - xXChasamXx
  • Age - 14
  • FTB Experience level? I have played for about a week now on singleplayer and I want to find new ideas and share my own. I'm about a 3 out of 5 in FTB experience.
  • Have you ever been banned?Yes, once.
  • Why Were you banned? I was banned for massgriefing. But that massgriefing was my what i thought a sand quarry but I'm not unbanned and I have read through all AnnoyingTrolls rules and I can follow them.
  • Why Do you want to be part of AnnoyingTroll community? I wanna join this community because of I looked trough the forums and every single title it said "Mature 15+, 16+ 18+ 21+'' and so on and so on. And that made me so angry I am a very mature person but I got declined just because of my age. But I have faith in this server.

gccruz

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - xXChasamXx
  • Age - 14
  • FTB Experience level? I have played for about a week now on singleplayer and I want to find new ideas and share my own. I'm about a 3 out of 5 in FTB experience.
  • Have you ever been banned?Yes, once.
  • Why Were you banned? I was banned for massgriefing. But that massgriefing was my what i thought a sand quarry but I'm not unbanned and I have read through all AnnoyingTrolls rules and I can follow them.
  • Why Do you want to be part of AnnoyingTroll community? I wanna join this community because of I looked trough the forums and every single title it said "Mature 15+, 16+ 18+ 21+'' and so on and so on. And that made me so angry I am a very mature person but I got declined just because of my age. But I have faith in this server.

Ill give u a chance. Don't make all those other threads right about you.

Reactions: Chasam