Annoying Stuff You Have Done

psp

Jul 29, 2019
So, today I've had an off day. I spent 40 minutes trying to get this minetweaker recipe to work. Just look at my stupidity..

Code:
recipes.add(<proj:Red.core:projectred.core.part>,[null,<minecraft:stone>,null],[null.null,null],[null,null,null]]

recipes.add(<projRed:core:projectred.core.part>,[null,<minecraft:stone>,null],[null.null,null],[null,null,null]]

recipes.add(<projRed:core:projectred.core.part>,[null,<minecraft:stone>,null],[null.null,null],[null,null,null]]

recipes.addShaped(<projRed:core:projectred.core.part>,[null,<minecraft:stone>,null],[null.null,null],[null,null,null]]

recipes.addShaped(<ProjRed|Core:projectred.core.part>rt>,[null,<minecraft:stone>,null],[null.null,null],[null,null,null]]

recipes.addShaped(<ProjRed|Core:projectred.core.part>rt>,[null,<minecraft:stone>,null],[null.null,null],[null,null,null]]);

recipes.addShaped(<ProjRed|Core:projectred.core.part>rt>,[[null,<minecraft:stone>,null],[null.null,null],[null,null,null]]);

recipes.addShaped(<ProjRed|Core:projectred.core.part>rt>,[[null,<minecraft:stone>,null],[null.null,null],[null,null,null]]);

recipes.addShaped(<ProjRed|Core:projectred.core.part>,[[null,<minecraft:stone>,null],[null,null,null],[null,null,null]]);

My when I saw the period there...
images

As I said, I wasted so much time trying to get this one fricking thing to work.

But now, I want to here your most annoying/dumb things that you have had happen to you/did.
Basically, I want to laugh at other peoples fails to make my self feel better. :D:rolleyes:;):cool:

Reactions: gold49

psp

Jul 29, 2019
I bet you all are sitting there, laughing so hard you can't even type >.>

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I forgot the keys in my house and ended up locking myself out. Guess what I ended up doing for the next 30 minutes before calling my mom? Trying to break in via the window balcony =D

Reactions: gold49

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
I may or may not have thrown my keys on the roof of my house while trying to toss the keys to my brother on the porch...and my extra keys where in the locked house:oops: