Open Angel Ring only works for one person

E

ethanFTB45

Summary of the problem Angel Ring only works for one person

Pack Version Skyfactory 3 (latest)

What is the bug? The angel ring works for me. My friend, in the same world, can't get it to work. We have enough grid power. His works for me. No angel ring works for him. We have tested chicken wing ring, ring of the flying squid and angel ring. None worked. Its strange. Works for me but nothing works for him. Also for some strange reason he cant craft an angel ring. He puts all the ingredients into a crafting station. i can see it, but he can't. Its really strange. Please help!

Mod & Version Skyfactory 3

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Always triggered.

Known Fix None.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Grid Power is actually on a per person basis, and I don’t think the power sharing works properly (might have been taken out completely) - your friend may need to place down his own ExU2 GP mills.

But, not being able to craft it suggests there might be more going on...

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
As the previous poster said, Grid Power is per person, and sharing has always been wonky. Furthermore, the crafting recipe for the rings you describe requires experience levels to craft, AND as a result may only be done in a vanilla crafting table, not a TiCo one, not RS, not AE2... vanilla.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
As the previous poster said, Grid Power is per person, and sharing has always been wonky. Furthermore, the crafting recipe for the rings you describe requires experience levels to craft, AND as a result may only be done in a vanilla crafting table, not a TiCo one, not RS, not AE2... vanilla.
Good catch, I didn’t spot that it was a station and not a table!