And it's out

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Granted it is a small white list server, with only a few people... still a pain since a few barely know how to add a mod, let alone how to put the configs where they need lol! They just want to click and be playing

FMAylward

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I know about the config files, it's just a pain because I have to change the config file on the server and distribute it throughout the server. So it looks like the DW pack or Ultimate Pack for my server than

Same here. Honestly, if there was a Mindcrack pack that didn't have Gregtech hardmode, I'd be using it already.

I guess you both missed the private pack feature they are adding to the launcher which means all you need to do is give out a code to be entered in the launcher and it will do the rest.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Doesn't help me ATM lol. I know all about that and didn't miss anything about the private packs and the key code you give your users so they can get the server pack you are running. It just isn't out yet.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
So I went ahead and check, yeah it disable making blocks of more ingots via packager. Copper, tin, silver, dark iron, and steel oddly enough work fine LOL. Gold should be disabled by default because IRL gold is nice and soft. I can see diamonds fine.

This will put a serious cramp on the method I was going to use for storage of quarried ores. Process via TE machinery, pump ore into packagers to turn into blocks and store in barrels. Now I will have to set up a compresser for some items and packagers for others.

THis is fine for my SSP tho, gives me something to shoot for I guess lol

SilvasRuin

Jul 29, 2019
It can't disable Copper Blocks because Copper in the Compressor already has another use.
Silver, Dark Iron, and Steel Blocks are all blocks added by other mods that GregTech doesn't (yet at least) touch.

GregTech doesn't touch the Packager itself. It disables vanilla and IC2 block crafting recipes. The Packager pulls from those recipes, which are no longer there. It's a side-effect.

Upgrade your barrels to Interdimensional Barrels and you really shouldn't need to store them as blocks, at all.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
But I WANT to store them as blocks. It isn't always about the easiest most effecient route but the Rube Goldberg process!