An Extremely easy way to get nether stars

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

RandomMoped

Popular Member
Nov 17, 2012
Somewhere on the internet
Using the combination of twilight forest +gravity gun I found a good way to get nether stars!

1. Grab yourself a basic gravity gun and a diamond
2. Make a twilight forest portal but make sure you're standing in the middle of it while it's made
3. You should get a supercharged gravity gun from this
4. Uncraft the gravity gun and you should get a nether star out of this

This is also easy to do over and over again because you get the gravity gun materials back

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
That's a fairly known method. I find a nice way to fight the wither boss quickly yet not face too much opposition is to use your empty quarry. I wedge the soul sand so that at least one side of the witherboss will spawn underneath a piece of bedrock, preferably near the uncut wall of the empty quarry, then box it in with a 2 layer obsidian "roof". the witherboss will blown up a lot of material but you can sit right next to him and take him out in less than a minute. its simpler than an mffs system and with the chance that a lot can go wrong it is still kinda fun. imho

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
the uncrafting table can be really nice at times, but mostly it's quite easy to abuse it with other mods...
I wish the uncrafting table could be able to check what items will come after uncrafting it, and decide it's xp level cost on that, so an item that would produce a nether star would be like 60 levels or so to uncraft.

Reactions: electroscape

snooder

Jul 29, 2019
You can also do it without spending a diamond on the twilight forest portal if you have excited bees.

DoctorOr

Jul 29, 2019
and decide it's xp level cost on that, so an item that would produce a nether star would be like 60 levels or so to uncraft.

Yeah, that's a meaningful number.

2013-03-30_11.21.33.png

budge

Jul 29, 2019
The advanced diamond drill is slower on some materials (like Mystcraft crystals) than the regular one, and with efficiency 5 even the regular one is too fast (for me anyway). DoctorOr's appears to be enchanted.

But the sword? Laaaame. ;-)