Bug "An exception occurred during a WebClient request."

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
S

Sicary

when i try to download Sky Odyssey (after testing it does it with other mod packs as well including ultimate reloaded etc...) it starts downloading, then cancels the installation and displays that error message

any ways to fix?

edit: have tried downloading both versions, same error with both
edit 2: completely closed down and opened twitch launcher back up, still not working

Last edited:
S

Sicary

UPDATE: I FOUND A FIX
simply uninstalling and re-installing twitch worked like a charm

I

I_need_A_life

Thank you! I got the same msg with sky factory 4 this worked.

C

CosmicCrumb

Hello I had the same problem but it only happens with FTB interactions

Kyle_Wren_03

Dec 23, 2019
When i try to install Project Ozone 2, 3 and most other packs i get the 'an exception occurred during a Web Client request', I've tried uninstalling twitch and reinstalling and i've tried installing it multiple times and every time its the same error, can someone please provide a fix.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
When i try to install Project Ozone 2, 3 and most other packs i get the 'an exception occurred during a Web Client request', I've tried uninstalling twitch and reinstalling and i've tried installing it multiple times and every time its the same error, can someone please provide a fix.

Project Ozone is not FTB packs, please contact the pack maker for support.

Codeman648

Jul 25, 2020
For me it's not just FTB packs, it's all of them. I uninstalled multiple times and no effect.