AMPZ Liquid Router(MFR)

vlado159

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever I try to place any kind of bucket (empty or liquid) into liquid router, game crashes... im trying to divide pink slime from meat (liquid). Any help?

Thanks

Lisranda

Jul 29, 2019
The last time I used an MFR liquid router was a couple of weeks ago for the exact same purpose and it set up and ran alright. I was using 152ngt with a by-hand update of MFR. The AMPZ pack doesn't get as much update love as anything else, I expect it probably has a fairly old version of MFR. Have you updated anything in the pack yourself to a more recent 1.5.2 release version?

vlado159

Jul 29, 2019
Didn't update anything manually, I'm on AMPZ 1.3 (minecraft 1.5.2 I think). Managed to separate slime/meat without router (just used 2 tanks and it automatically divided)

RocKeT jaX

Jul 29, 2019
Ok its been awhile but, what? Ive been playing on ampz and the only "tanks" there are is the dynamic tank. What exactly were you talking about if i may ask? Im trying to get some pink slime out here and im having some serious problems cause there arent any tanks in the current version along with i dont know of anything else to use.

vlado159

Jul 29, 2019
What do you mean no tanks in current version? I haven't updated because of the electric expansion, but Mekanism is still included I think (dynamic tank and mechanical pipe (used for liquids))

But to extract liquids from Dynamic Tank you must use Configurator on pipe as shown here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptdgJLwgDgA

Cheers

RocKeT jaX

Jul 29, 2019
Ohhh. Im new to the mechanical stuff. Ive been barely scraping by with ampz (pretty far though) and i wasnt aware of the litteral construciton of the tank, however, quick question, can i pick up pink slime directly from the slaughterhouse with a bucket? I just need one for the laser.

vlado159

Jul 29, 2019
Yes you can, but I suggest you to watch Episode 18 from the same playlist to see how you can get a LOT more pink slimeballs. Also, you will need pretty much energy to power up the drill.

Noby07

Jul 29, 2019
Well i dont know wich version you guys are playing. Mine is 2.0.4 and im trying to put fuel in a dynamic tank. Then the game instantly crashed and i cant log in my world neither do i know how to fix it. Oh and i mean the galacticraft fuel wich i refined in a galacticraft refinery. Now I cant play my pretty pretty world, please could you help me out?