Whitelist Server AMCS | v1.0.19 | MC 1.6.4 | Whitelist | 24/7 | No lag | Only 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

blent1050

Jul 29, 2019
- In game name(IGN):blent3342
- Age(18+ only):18
- How often do you play?(this has no real impact on the whitelisting, it's only so I can get an idea of how many people I can whitelist):Typically 3-4 hours, maybe more or less.
- Would you mind using TeamSpeak/Mumble?:Sure thing!

Xerocry

Jul 29, 2019
- In game name(IGN): Xerocry
- Age(18+ only): 19
- How often do you play?(this has no real impact on the whitelisting, it's only so I can get an idea of how many people I can whitelist): Mostly on weekends, but also sometimes during a week
- Would you mind using TeamSpeak/Mumble?: I know how to use Teamspeak, but mostly play in peace c:

Trainguyrom

Jul 29, 2019
- In game name(IGN): Trainguyrom
- Age(18+ only): 18 (turning 19 in a few days)
- How often do you play?(this has no real impact on the whitelisting, it's only so I can get an idea of how many people I can whitelist): probably around 10-50 hours per week, depending on what I have going on.
- Would you mind using TeamSpeak/Mumble?: Certainly! I prefer TS, but I can use Mumble if that's what you've got.

-BONUS!
I'm just going to throw in a little about myself. I am a Visual Communications student in Madison Wisconsin. I have been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.7, and using mods since Beta 1.8. I've watched DW20 since 1.1 and kept up to date on most of the major tech mods. Recently, I've been getting tired of singleplayer and I'm looking to join a server in order to keep things interesting. Minecraft is a nice place to unwind and relax.

Last edited:

Dame_xD

Jul 29, 2019
- In game name(IGN): Dame_xD
- Age(18+ only): 23
- How often do you play?(this has no real impact on the whitelisting, it's only so I can get an idea of how many people I can whitelist): I play anywhere from 3+ hours daily
- Would you mind using TeamSpeak/Mumble?: I wouldn't mind using any of these but I dont have a mic yet as 1 of my kids snapped it in half lol

OrangeHatKidd

Jul 29, 2019
- In game name(IGN):Orangehatkidd
- Age(18+ only):18 (19 in may)
- How often do you play?(this has no real impact on the whitelisting, it's only so I can get an idea of how many people I can whitelist): I would probably play a bunch at once then stop for a while and repeat
- Would you mind using TeamSpeak/Mumbl: I have teamspeak and steam voice chat works great. I don't like using skype much 'cause it hogs bandwith but if you want me to install it to talk to you I will

Famif

Jul 29, 2019
- In game name(IGN): Familove
- Age(18+ only): 29
- How often do you play? I play about 1-3 hours every day or so in the free time I have.
- Would you mind using TeamSpeak/Mumble?: I do not mind using either. I love using TS3 Comms with Planetside2 or Mumble with EVE Online.

Purewantfun

Jul 29, 2019
- In game name(IGN): Purewantfun
- Age(18+ only): 19
- How often do you play?: Depends on how much time I have, really.
- Would you mind using TeamSpeak/Mumble?: I currently have TS installed, and don't mind using it.

Famif

Jul 29, 2019
(I am asking to sign my buddy up. He cannot log into this site for some reason)
- In game name(IGN): Kurosaki55
- Age(18+ only): 20
- How often do you play? Weekly
- Would you mind using TeamSpeak/Mumble?: Not at all.

Bladespirits

Jul 29, 2019
In game name(IGN):Bladespirits
- Age(18+ only):30
- How often do you play? Haven't played for few months (real life happened) have some free time again looking for something to fill that void. Depending on the activity of the community and not too much lag I'd play 4hrs a day.
- Would you mind using TeamSpeak/Mumble?: I wouldn't play without one.

capyman5006

Jul 29, 2019
- In game name(IGN): capyman5006
- Age(18+ only):26
- How often do you play?(this has no real impact on the whitelisting, it's only so I can get an idea of how many people I can whitelist):10-20 hours a week
- Would you mind using TeamSpeak/Mumble?: I can use either.

meuto52

Jul 29, 2019
- In game name(IGN): meuto52
- Age(18+ only):19
- How often do you play?(this has no real impact on the whitelisting, it's only so I can get an idea of how many people I can whitelist): around 1-2 hrs a day
- Would you mind using TeamSpeak/Mumble?: I can use TeamSpeak but i almost never talk

ixiom1

Jul 29, 2019
- In game name(IGN): ixiom1
- Age(18+ only): 38
- How often do you play?(this has no real impact on the whitelisting, it's only so I can get an idea of how many people I can whitelist): maybe 1 or 2 hours a day during the week.
- Would you mind using TeamSpeak/Mumble?: I don't mind, I just don't usually. I play while I work so I can't really voice chat at that time.

Alyfoxlp

Jul 29, 2019
- In game name(IGN): NikoYote
- Age(18+ only): 39
- How often do you play?(this has no real impact on the whitelisting, it's only so I can get an idea of how many people I can whitelist): Fairly often, at varying times of day. Usually evenings/late night MST though.
- Would you mind using TeamSpeak/Mumble?: I dont mind, usually, though Im not always very talkative

Tartcar36

Jul 29, 2019
- In game name(IGN): Tartcar36
- How often do you play?(this has no real impact on the whitelisting, it's only so I can get an idea of how many people I can whitelist): i play around everyday about 4-5 hours
- Would you mind using TeamSpeak/Mumble?: yes im very social its fun to play minecraft with freinds
- Age(18+ only) 18 1/2