Whitelist Server AMCS | v1.0.19 | MC 1.6.4 | Whitelist | 24/7 | No lag | Only 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

JunkyPic

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

I've recently started to play FTB again and I couldn't find a server of my liking. With that being said, I've decided to make my own.
I'm a 26 year old guy who basically just wants to have some fun after work with a few like minded people. And FTB is my drug of choice.

How to get whitelisted:

- In game name(IGN):
- Age(18+ only):
- How often do you play?(this has no real impact on the whitelisting, it's only so I can get an idea of how many people I can whitelist):
- Would you mind using TeamSpeak/Mumble?:

Rules:

- There's honest to god just one rule: DO NOT BE A DICK. That's it.

Server hardware:

Dedicated:
CPU:
Intel Xeon E3-1230v2
Memory: 16GB ECC DDR3 RAM
Harddisk: 1TB HDD
Internetz Connection: 100Mbit Unmettered

Additional note:

I'm looking for mature players only and with that I impose a strict rule to who I whitelist, meaning only 18+ people. I'd also like to chat with you on skype before whitelisting.

Regarding banned items:
For the moment there are no banned items. The only thing that I do intend on banning are Mystcraft ages, for the sole reason that they can give the server a huge strain, but odds are I'll allow each player a few Mystcraft ages of their choosing.
Other than that, no banned items. This is the main reason I only want mature players who can respect others and themselfs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hellgast23

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
- In game name(IGN): xTiMBo
- Age(18+ only): 29
- How often do you play?(this has no real impact on the whitelisting, it's only so I can get an idea of how many people I can whitelist): i play daily bout 10-14 hrs currently
- Would you mind using TeamSpeak/Mumble?: nope i wouldnt mind at all

my skype = timbohdgamer

Last edited:

drdreme

Jul 29, 2019
- In game name(IGN): SXC
- Age(18+ only): 19
- How often do you play?(this has no real impact on the whitelisting, it's only so I can get an idea of how many people I can whitelist): At least a few hours a day
- Would you mind using TeamSpeak/Mumble?: I much prefer using voice chat over typing

Last edited:

KushrenadaT

Jul 29, 2019
- In game name(IGN):Kushrenadat
- Age(18+ only):30
- How often do you play?(this has no real impact on the whitelisting, it's only so I can get an idea of how many people I can whitelist): Daily in the evening, more on the weekends.
- Would you mind using TeamSpeak/Mumble?: I can give them a shot.

Braegh

Jul 29, 2019
- In game name(IGN): Braegh
- Age(18+ only): 22
- How often do you play?(this has no real impact on the whitelisting, it's only so I can get an idea of how many people I can whitelist): Hard to estimate - varies heavily day by day.
- Would you mind using TeamSpeak/Mumble?: Wouldn't mind, can't always be on voice-chat though due to background noise.

eteninty

Jul 29, 2019
- In game name(IGN): Mythaell
- Age(18+ only): 24
- How often do you play?(this has no real impact on the whitelisting, it's only so I can get an idea of how many people I can whitelist): Usually a few hours a day (Sometimes 5+ if I'm really bored and the wife just wants to watch tv :p )
- Would you mind using TeamSpeak/Mumble?: Of course, however I won't always be able to talk. I can always get on though.

I will PM you my skype name (I don't like posting it on forums)

mack hall

Jul 29, 2019
- In game name(IGN):ibuildmudkips
- Age(18+ only):22
- How often do you play?(this has no real impact on the whitelisting, it's only so I can get an idea of how many people I can whitelist):all the thime everyday at least 5 hours
- Would you mind using TeamSpeak/Mumble?:dont know how but i will

no skype sorry

Prof K-Dog

Jul 29, 2019
- In game name(IGN): Prof_K_Dog
- Age(18+ only): 19
- How often do you play?(this has no real impact on the whitelisting, it's only so I can get an idea of how many people I can whitelist): Generally a few hours most days, depending on Uni work and other IRL stuff
- Would you mind using TeamSpeak/Mumble?: Yeah, sure. Used teamspeak before, willing to learn how to use mumble

Kezaraux

Jul 29, 2019
In game name(IGN): Kezaraux
Age(18+ only): 18
How often do you play?(this has no real impact on the whitelisting, it's only so I can get an idea of how many people I can whitelist): I can generally play for around an hour, though generally a bit more, a day, though on some days I will be able to play more, though on others I might not be able to get online at all.
Would you mind using TeamSpeak/Mumble?: I have no issues using Teamspeak, and I could look into Mumble if needed.

You mention that you would like to talk with us on Skype, in that case my skype name is: Gaming.Kezaraux

Last edited:

Hellgast23

Jul 29, 2019
- In game name(IGN): Hellgast23
- Age(18+ only): 18
- How often do you play?(this has no real impact on the whitelisting, it's only so I can get an idea of how many people I can whitelist): 2-5 hours a day, mostly in the evenings.(CET)
- Would you mind using TeamSpeak/Mumble?: No, not at all.
EDIT: PM me if u wanne talk on skype

Last edited:

hale543

Jul 29, 2019
- In game name(IGN):hale543
- Age(18+ only): 21
- How often do you play?(this has no real impact on the whitelisting, it's only so I can get an idea of how many people I can whitelist): Depends on the day but usually 2-3 hours
- Would you mind using TeamSpeak/Mumble?: Yeah I love that kind of stuff but prefer team speak

MAZINGDEEDS69

Jul 29, 2019
- In game name(IGN):mazingdeeds69
- Age(18+ only):20
- How often do you play?(this has no real impact on the whitelisting, it's only so I can get an idea of how many people I can whitelist): mostly every day
- Would you mind using TeamSpeak/Mumble? some times

Zeptotesla

Jul 29, 2019
- In game name(IGN): Zeptotesla
- Age(18+ only): 28
- How often do you play?(this has no real impact on the whitelisting, it's only so I can get an idea of how many people I can whitelist): Around 4 hours a day
- Would you mind using TeamSpeak/Mumble?: No I don't mind at all, altough sometimes I may not be able to speak.

Lord Loss UK

Jul 29, 2019
- In game name(IGN): lordlossuk
- Age(18+ only): 23
- How often do you play?(this has no real impact on the whitelisting, it's only so I can get an idea of how many people I can whitelist): almost everyday from 2pm till about 3am GMT.
- Would you mind using TeamSpeak/Mumble?: I have never used any of them but i dont mind trying.

hale543

Jul 29, 2019
Would you be able to PM me the server IP I screwed my FTB launcher up so I have to add the server again?
Thank you,
Hale

Yindar

Jul 29, 2019
- In game name(IGN): Yindar

- Age(18+ only): Yes, old

-How often do you play? Couple hrs every night

- Would you mind using TeamSpeak/Mumble?: Both

marthijn

Jul 29, 2019
- In game name(IGN): Marthijn14
- Age(18+ only):15 i know my age isn't good but there are not much good mature servers that i can join (I know how it is to play with small kids)
- How often do you play?(this has no real impact on the whitelisting, it's only so I can get an idea of how many people I can whitelist): About 3 to 4 hours a week because of school
- Would you mind using TeamSpeak/Mumble?:Yeah sure i never used Mumble but i use teamspeak every day

My Skypename: Marthijn.

JunkyPic

Jul 29, 2019
- In game name(IGN): Marthijn14
- Age(18+ only):15 i know my age isn't good but there are not much good mature servers that i can join (I know how it is to play with small kids)
- How often do you play?(this has no real impact on the whitelisting, it's only so I can get an idea of how many people I can whitelist): About 3 to 4 hours a week because of school
- Would you mind using TeamSpeak/Mumble?:Yeah sure i never used Mumble but i use teamspeak every day

My Skypename: Marthijn.

Sorry mate, strict policy on age. Hope you find another server of your liking though. Best of luck.