Amazing

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Sertas

Jul 29, 2019
I just want to tell the community that you are amazing. I spend more time reading about the imaginative and awesome solutions people come up with in their worlds. Additionally, I love how positive the forums are and I REALLY feel like I belong here. Thank you all for such a wonderfully warm, and learning environment.

I'll now go shed a sentimental tear or two and get back to building.

Reactions: mucimol

Gerhard

Jul 29, 2019
Cool.

But no, seriously, this is a pretty sweet community. I'm pretty new here and already feel like a functioning member. And yes, the Rube Goldberg-esque solutions people invent are marvelous. I used to play Tekkit but that community is a little bit stuck up sometimes.

Sertas

Jul 29, 2019
I used to play tekkit as well and credit them for exposing me to mods. I also found FTB through them so it's not all bad, j/k.

Gerhard

Jul 29, 2019
I dunno, the Tekkit community feels elitist to me. I could never really feel involved in that community, because it seemed like the kind of community that would just scoff if you asked where to get iridium or something like that, god forbid I'm new and don't know something.