Am I just an idiot?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Onikrex

Jul 29, 2019
Every time I attempt to set up the smeltery from Tinker's Construct, I always somehow mess it up and it won't work until like 10 tries later. Then my faucet never works. I've tried watching videos and setting it up part by part like they do, but to no avail. Am I an idiot alone, or does anyone else have issues with it sometimes?[DOUBLEPOST=1372828371][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, slightly on topic, what is the best weapon from there?

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Best weapon is all up to you. I have no idea what you're doing wrong. Some screens on how you set it up would be nice.

Onikrex

Jul 29, 2019
I take that back. The faucet isn't working. I put in 5 aluminum, 2 iron, and 2 obsidian and I can see the liquid at the bottom, but when I right click the faucet, it doesn't pour out :x

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
There is an issue with railcraft with some things in minecraft. I believe it stopped me from being able to plant seeds once. It is also known to stop multiblocks from forming properly.

It is called tracking aura and it can be disabled by setting the block id of an item called "hidden" to 0 in the railcraft config

By the way, I was able to eventually plant my seeds after I had flooded the area with a bucket of water. Before disabling "hidden" , would you consider flooding the area where you are building your smeltery, for science. If it works after that it would be interesting.

At any rate, assuming you have set up the smeltery correctly getting rid of tracking aura has a good chance of solving your problem.[DOUBLEPOST=1372833330][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, make sure the faucet is on the right side of a drain. The big black hole faces into the smeltery, the little hole faces outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.