Alternative for Infinity Evolved?

P

PoempelPinguin

Hi!

First, I'm sorry, my english may be bad :( And I hope this forum is correct for my question.

Is there a recommendable alternative all-purpose pack for Infinity Evolved? I want to use Minecraft 1.10 but I think IE will not fit requirements.

Mods I want to use are especially
  • AE2
  • BiblioCraft
  • BigReactors
  • Botania
  • Botany
  • Biomes O' Plenty
  • Carpenter's Blocks
  • Chisel
  • ComputerCraft
  • Draconic Evolution
  • Ender IO
  • Extra Utilities
  • Industrial Craft
  • Iron Chests
  • Minefactory Reloaded
  • NEI
  • NetherOres
  • Pam's HarvestCraft
  • Railcraft
  • Solar Expansion
  • Storage Drawers
  • The Twilight Forest
  • Thermal Expansion
  • Tinkers Construct
  • ChocoCraft
  • Chisels & Bits

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Looking at CurseForge... the only versions of Chococraft available are for 1.7, 1.8 and 1.12, so you're out of luck there.
Twilight Forest hasn't been updated since 1.7.10, so no joy there either.
Computercraft, like Chococraft, has only fairly recently had an update to 1.12, the last version prior to that was for 1.9.4.
Big Reactors now exists as Extreme Reactors, but the person or persons taking that forward may be looking to expand that further, so that may be exciting, and there are versions for 1.10, 1.11 and 1.12!
Minefactory Reloaded has a beta for 1.10.2, there is also someone's version of it called Industrial Foregoing, for 1.11 and 1.12.

Most of the rest have 1.10 versions or something similar. Infinity Evolved was for 1.7, so if you want to be in 1.10, your options are somewhat more limited. FTB Beyond was meant to be the flagship for 1.10, but I don't think its being updated anymore; it might be worth holding out for a bit, and waiting for the flagship 1.11 or 1.12 pack to come out - you'll have to give it time, but I think that's what you're waiting for really.

Reactions: PoempelPinguin

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
Kearneysville, West Virginia
Generally, the next best kitchen sink pack is the Direwolf20 pack, but with the now branded Twitch app, it is so easy to build your own pack with just the mods you want.

I don't think Carpenters Blocks has updated either (I haven't checked lately), but Architecture Craft is an interesting alternative.