Request Alpha Testers for WIP Pack

Bearnado123

Jul 29, 2019
For the past few weeks I have been engineering a custom modpack and after a little bit of thought I have decided that the pack's mods are final enough to put out an alpha phase of testing. I am looking for just a few testers to help find bugs, give advice on the quests that are currently still WIP though are finished for the most part in basic structure, and so on.

Main Mods: Divine RPG, Botania, Thermal Expansion, EnderIO, RFTools, Aura Cascade, Magical Crops, HQM, and ProjectE

What I require:
I would like that you have good knowledge of mods and to have been playing for modded for a bit of time because as you will be able to see from the main mods of this pack I am bringing in a mod that new players may not have any experience with. I would also like you to be mature to some extent. I'm fine with joking around and anything but I don't want any 12 year old toddlers running around with my pack "helping" out. I would also like to have some good source of communication to use, whether it be Teamspeak or another means. Other than that I have no other real requirements. If I do get several responses, which I don't really count on, keep in mind that not everyone may become a tester and If i do have to choose between several I may try and talk to the candidates individually first so that I can know whom I might work better with.

christopher bernard

Jul 29, 2019
name:chris
backround: i have been playing modded minecraft for almost 2 years and i know alot about some of the mods you listed. i really good at thermal expansion and various other mods.

thank you for your time and i await a response

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
For the past few weeks I have been engineering a custom modpack and after a little bit of thought I have decided that the pack's mods are final enough to put out an alpha phase of testing. I am looking for just a few testers to help find bugs, give advice on the quests that are currently still WIP though are finished for the most part in basic structure, and so on.

Main Mods: Divine RPG, Botania, Thermal Expansion, EnderIO, RFTools, Aura Cascade, Magical Crops, HQM, and ProjectE

What I require:
I would like that you have good knowledge of mods and to have been playing for modded for a bit of time because as you will be able to see from the main mods of this pack I am bringing in a mod that new players may not have any experience with. I would also like you to be mature to some extent. I'm fine with joking around and anything but I don't want any 12 year old toddlers running around with my pack "helping" out. I would also like to have some good source of communication to use, whether it be Teamspeak or another means. Other than that I have no other real requirements. If I do get several responses, which I don't really count on, keep in mind that not everyone may become a tester and If i do have to choose between several I may try and talk to the candidates individually first so that I can know whom I might work better with.
Do you have a Full modlist?

Gesendet von meinem D6603 mit Tapatalk

Kaziarl

Jul 29, 2019
I'd be interested in helping out. I'm fairly new to the modded community (I think this might be my first actual post) but I've been playing modded for a bit now. Not super experienced with what you have listed, but I think I have a solid grounding.

Bearnado123

Jul 29, 2019
I'd be interested in helping out. I'm fairly new to the modded community (I think this might be my first actual post) but I've been playing modded for a bit now. Not super experienced with what you have listed, but I think I have a solid grounding.
Cool, do you use teamspeak? I'd like to use it for some communication but first I need to find a server :/

Kaziarl

Jul 29, 2019
I can. I haven't used it since WoW, and these days I primarily use Skype for voice chat. But we can definitely use teamspeak if that's your preference.

ATOG

Jul 29, 2019
summer break now not a student work on school in IT (33 summers old) so lot of time to play just finished void world and starting to play/look for new pack even thinking of making my own concept for a map

love to test for you got teamspeak playd a lot of modded minecraft (who needs vanilla)

Vidinston

Jul 29, 2019
Cool! I was hoping you would make a pack bearnardo. Ive seen you around the forums and you look very Professional! I cant help, as im making my own pack, but good luck. It will be cool to see DivineRPG, as ive never seen it before. :D