[ALPHA] Not too Magical Alpha

Would you like to see this modpack in the Feed the Beast launcher?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe So

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ToadallyTerrific

Jul 29, 2019
HNPwSQL.png

ToadallyTerrific's YouTube Channel

THIS THREAD IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED. PLEASE CHECK THE ONE IN THE "PUBLIC PACKS" SECTION. THANK YOU. http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/1-7-10-not-too-magical-modpack-v1-1-0-120-mods-stable-flans.97250/
Hello, you are test subject 117-B. The world is under an alien apocalypse, and a team of scientists have chosen you as a part of a team that will lead the colonization another planet to escape. The team has sent you to the planet of Gliese 581 in a remote location to begin the colonization. You are in charge of making conditions perfect for the citizens of Earth to relocate there. The scientists have equipped you with a book of everything you need to do, and how to. Earth's survival is dependent on your tasks, so you must do as the team says, or else you will be the last human to exist in the universe.

This modpack uses FastCraft, a mod by Player which improves framerate performance in Minecraft. You can find this mod here: http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=10820
Crash reports sent to mod authors should indicate that FastCraft is enabled.

This modpack also uses factorization, you can find it here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1284592-factorization-0-8-94

OMi4UoR.png

Mods in bold are mods in which I had to follow specific tasks to allow in my modpack.

TreeCapitator
4Space
Advanced Genetics
Advanced Solar Panels for IC2
Another One Bites the Dust
Applied Energistics 2
Archimedes' Ships
Balkon's Weapons Mod
Baubles
Big Reactors
Biomes O' Plenty
bspkrsCore
BuildCraft
Carpenter's Blocks
Clay Soldiers Mod
CodeChickenCore
CodeChickenLib
CoFHCore
ComputerCraft
Decorative Blocks
EnderIO
EnderZoo
FastCraft
Flan's Mod
Forestry
ForgeMultipart
GalacticraftCore
Galacticraft Planets
Hardcore Questing Mode (Coming v1.1)
iChunUtil
IndustrialCraft 2
Magical Crops
Mantle
Mekanism
MicdoodleCore
MineFactory Reloaded
Morph
Mr Crayfish's Furniture Mod
MrTJP Core
Natura
Not Enough Items
OpenMods
Picture-in-Picture
PlanetguyLib
PowerConverters
ProjectRed
Railcraft
Remain in Motion
SAPManPack
Tinkers' Construct
Thaumcraft
ThermalExpansion
ThermalFoundation
Twilight Forest
Waila

SId397I.png

Alpha downloads are unstable, please report any errors that you find. This modpack requires a manual installation as of June 14, 2015.

Use the code "nottoomagical" to download the modpack!
Bz4lygj.png

v1.0.0 Pre-release 1
Initial Alpha Launch

NEtH1Ry.png

Hardcore Questing is currently being worked on.

Please leave your suggestions in the comments!​

Last edited:

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Seems cool, I may check it out as well, I would suggest finding good integration/crossover mods

ToadallyTerrific

Jul 29, 2019
I've put in a couple integration like ProjectRed-Integration, AOBTD, PowerConverters And from what I've seen, they do the job.

Last edited:
Reactions: jdog1408