ALL THE ORES/INGOTS!!!!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

mar1useL

Jul 29, 2019
In this topic you can post a picture of your chest showing how many ingots and ores you have. This is mine:
5flky8.png

This is all legit mining, and for the normal ores that you pick up without silk touch (iron ore, copper, tin etc) I macerated into dust to get double the amount.

Reactions: netmc and Saice

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Dude a lot of people will barely be able to show all their materials in one chest, or it'll just be in an AE thingymabobymajob.

Just a tip.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
lol thats a starting chest I take it, after a day or so on a server I would normally have twice that & all the basic machines setup, but we all play at our own pace, after you setup a quarry/bore/etc thats a drop in the ocean.

PS there is never a need for all caps in a topic title, never.

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
That's a fair amount of resources to start building. Once you start centrifuging lava, you'll have more than enough copper and tin for pretty much anything. Now you need to start making tungsten steel or chrome. Then you will be in business.

Seriously though, this is just a drop in the bucket to what you will need later on... Especially if you have GT in the mix. Some of the advanced items you build based on IC2 will blow through all of those materials, and you will still be short.

How many hours into your world is this?

rymmie1981

Jul 29, 2019
I know it seems like everyone is raining on your parade here, but that's barely enough to get a decent start on MPS or toward Quantum, whichever one you prefer. You can easily blow through every single ingot and dust in there in minutes.

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
i`m currently playing Big Dig modpack, and for me all that ingots is about 20 minutes of mining without any enchantments

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
As someone that still mines mostly by hand I can appreciate the work you did to get that stash of matierals.

But since a large number of people just build huge quarrys and mine 24/7 with no real reason to do so then MORE STUFFS you are going to as you may see get a lot of patronizing replys.

Haters gotta hate and all that.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
As someone that still mines mostly by hand I can appreciate the work you did to get that stash of matierals.

But since a large number of people just build huge quarrys and mine 24/7 with no real reason to do so then MORE STUFFS you are going to as you may see get a lot of patronizing replys.

Oh we kid the guy. The point being, he has enough resources to make a nice quarry now.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Oh we kid the guy. The point being, he has enough resources to make a nice quarry now.

As he is new... like yesterday new he might not even know what a quarry is yet. To him hes all happy he got this huge stash of stuff. So he comes on here and wants to share. Kidding or not the vast mojority of replays can be summed up as "LOL L2QUARRY NOOB" which for someone that just come here yesterday and might be completely new to Modded MC it just does not set up a good frist encounter with our community.

Just saying some times it good to look at the guys start date and remeber that once you were also the new guy that did not know much.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

tindin

Jul 29, 2019

no ones haten and as for mining your self i do it all the time for fun and deepening on how you process your ores..........besides amount of ingots really only depends on play style horders or if you got it use it

quantumllama

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, no hating. I still remember getting my first diamonds. And then losing them because I fell in a lava pit.