All the branches of Forestry and Extra Bees bees

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

GamerNebulae

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know where to place this topic, but I want help with the Forestry bees (including Extra Bees)

Anyhow, I am making a website with a database to easily look up all the branches of bees and their properties. The problem is now that all the tables on the internet are incorrect (incorrect = 1 bee under 2 branches) and usually inconsistent. Is there a way in FTB to look up all the branches including the bees from Extra Bees?

Bentenmaru

Jul 29, 2019
the ftb wikis should be good enough to help you out....you can also press R in NEI when bee is selected to see the breeding possiblities, no way that i know to see the branches ingame

GamerNebulae

Jul 29, 2019
the ftb wikis should be good enough to help you out....you can also press R in NEI when bee is selected to see the breeding possiblities, no way that i know to see the branches ingame
In-game it says there are 56 different branches. At max using all the wikis combined, I come up with a grand total of 40 and alot of bees are in 2 seperate branches, which shouldn't be the case.

Harros

Jul 29, 2019
In game it maybe be counting magic bees as well as forestry and extra bees in the total.

GamerNebulae

Jul 29, 2019
In game it maybe be counting magic bees as well as forestry and extra bees in the total.
I came to the conclusion that there are 55 branches, but there are 3 uncategorized branches and those count as one. Last problem: how can I easily see all the in the bee database (block form) without having to scan all the bees. xD

Harros

Jul 29, 2019
You can use the Master Database from Extra Bees it should say Flora in a box.