ALL portals stopped working

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Drawde

Jul 29, 2019
I know the modpack isn't FTB, but I'm hoping that this is a problem someone has run into.

I'm playing Modern Skyblock 2 and had just set up a digital miner in the Beneath. I used Flux Networks to provide power, but forgot to chunkload my base. I left the game running, with me next to the miner, and had to go to work. When I got back home I realized my power mistake. Then discovered I couldn't get back home. The portal stopped working.

I used Journeymap to teleport to a waypoint in Twilight Forest, and that portal wouldn't work. I eventually remembered I had the item from RFTools that could teleport me back to my base. And found out that NONE of my portals worked. Beneath, Nether, or Twilight Forest. Destroying and replacing the portals doesn't change anything.

Anyone have any idea what happened? The dimensions still exist, I just can't use any of the portals to reach them.

Psychicash

Jul 29, 2019
if it's a chunkloading/power issue, simply killing yourself near one of your portals would spawn you back at your spawn and allow you to correct the issue then use a portal to go collect things. Other alternative is manually changing dimensions but if you don't know the coords this can be tricky. I'd just /kill and respawn personally.

Drawde

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks! killing myself did the trick. I can now enter portals again. No idea what happened though.

The chunkloading thing was mainly background info. For all I knew Flux Networks had a known bug with it, and that was the last thing I'd played with.