Problem All of Brierie Server Server list forum posts have been removed

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Again i am asking the question as i am yet to see any of these servers being removed can i ask the reason why these have not been removed?
This is my guess on this: How and when something is dealt with isn't open for general discussion. If someone report on a server listing, it will be looked at.

Due to no response i will be adding our servers back untill these other servers have been removed also.
You did get a response, and the rules got updated. Just because you see others that might be breaking the rules doesn't mean it's OK for you to do it as well - specially not after beeing informed about what rules apply.

AlistairCheek

Jul 29, 2019
@grandrolf Yes I understand all of the above but why should one community be getting the stick when none of the others are. I have posted the proof for still up when its been about 2 weeks now, if this whole rule system was run equally amongst the FTB forums i would be actually ok with this as all of these communities would be removed due to breaking the same rules but it seems quite clear at the moment that this is not the case, hence why I am still contacting the staff regarding this.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Our official stance is that we are not going to go around and monitor every single server post that gets tossed up. If one gets reported for violating the EULA, we'll remove it when we verify the report is correct, and whoever reported it can go report it to Mojang.

Edit: In addition to Watchful and Quetzi, I am able to moderate server listings. Best way to get things done is to report them with the report button that the forum provides, that way all three of us can see it.

Last edited: