All Modpacks Crashing Halfway Through Launch

G

GHOST_CAPRI

I'm new to the PC and minecraft modpacks, so I need help diagnosing why my game keeps crashing halfway through launch. Using twitch I installed the FTB Beyond mod pack and updated to the latest version. When launching it gets to 4/7 then crashes saving a log to the mod pack folder. I only have a link to the discord attachment of the log but that link is https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/334091302360711168/336876053618229248/hs_err_pid7164.log

I've already tried reinstalling minecraft, twitch, the mod pack several times, updating my graphics driver, running a memory diagnostic test, and uninstalling rivatuner from afterburner because of possible leads on other forums. I've also tried installing minecraft to a direct folder on my hdd as well as the default location on my ssd (in documents/curse/minecraft). Nothing seems to work and I don't have the know how to read the log and find out the problem.

If it helps at all the game worked while using the default 1.9 before updating to version 1.10.2.

My specs are:
AMD Ryzen 1500x
EVGA Gtx 1060 SC 6GB
Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb
240GB SSD, 1TB HDD

E

enigmaticmuffin

try allocating more RAM memory to Feed the Beast in the options tab, I recommend at least 4.5-5 gb

G

GHOST_CAPRI

I forgot to include that, I've used everywhere from 4.5gb to 6.5gb. I eventually got FTB launcher to start (have now idea how it just started one time) and it now bypasses all the errors and seems to work fine. There are still about 750 errors when it finally loads the game but hey at least it works now. Thanks for the reply tho