All Ftb Packs wont work

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
S

Sneakyninyaman

Title:
All Ftb Packs wont work
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
all
Modpack Version:
1.1.7 tech world 2
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
since i updated to windows 10 none of my packs have been working i press launch then after 3 seconds it takes me back to the loading screen.

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
Moderator Note
For those with Intel HD (1st gen), and HD 2000/3000 (Sandy Bridge) graphics, using Windows 10, this issue seems to be linked to updated java versions. Using the native launcher, or downgrading to a java version older than 8 update 60 seems to correct this issue. If you are currently using the native launcher, but are experiencing this problem, you may have to open the Edit Profile menu, and un-check the Executable box to reset the java version being used.

P

phennec

I'm using Windows 7 on my current PC and as of yesterday I have been having problems with Regrowth crashing and I just tried to load Infinity and it won't load. No need for anyone to help me with this as I already have a support post in. Just saying it's not just Windows 10.