All Becomes Grey [IN CHARACTER THREAD] [ROLEPLAY] [POSSIBLE MATURE CONTENT]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by LivingAngryCheese, Jun 5, 2016.

  1. LivingAngryCheese

    LivingAngryCheese Over-Achiever

  2. LivingAngryCheese

    LivingAngryCheese Over-Achiever

    <5:00>
    [Lexia's farm]


    Lexia woke up with a start. Fiona and Sylvia still lay asleep across the room. All still lay silent in the night, nothing was awake in the peace of the fields. The only sound was the constant rustling of the trees in the breeze. There were no late night parties, no loud tales of adventure, no celebrated returns of mission parties. Lexia's parents were out staying round a friend's house, there had been a meeting of farmers to discuss new methods of defending crops from both animals and other hostile races, and they had decided to spend the night nearer the centre of the city. The rustling of the trees was strange. Apart from that rustling, there were no other sounds made by the wind. And it was so constant. Suddenly there was another sound. A soft series of clicks and hisses. It wasn't trees rustling. There were goblins out there stealing crops.

    [Fringe street]

    A rumbling between the houses where Astora and Dubhan were staying woke them up. A look outside showed a wyrm tearing up the street. How very annoying. There was a reason the street was abandoned, though. Nobody really wanted to live on the edge of the village, because lots of angry creatures liked to enter through the edges of the village, and angry creatures often enjoy murder. It was a disgusting beast, the wyrm. Its fat, lumpy body going in and out of the ground mindlessly, it seemed an exaggeration to call it an 'intelligent' species. There was a loud crack as a building the wyrm had just smashed through a wall of trembled, then crashed to the ground. If it wasn't dealt with, it wouldn't take long for that to happen to all of the houses on the street.

    [Kro Street]

    Chuck woke up, and sat bolt upright. There was someone in his room.. or more accurately, something. A sharp hiss came from it, and it fled from his room gracefully. A bloodsucker. His neck ached, and yet it tingled at the same time. It felt kind of numb, and when he touched his neck a tiny spot of blood came away. There were two tiny incisions in his neck where the thing had bitten him. It must not have got all the blood it wanted though, as Chuck didn't feel weak at all, unlike how it had been described to him in the past. Opening the window on his wall, he saw the thing run into the inn across from the house. That wasn't good. It was common for bloodsuckers to go to inns looking for people that had killed those of their kind to assassinate. Meanwhile, Loch opened his eyes, and froze. A figure had just moved past his door, and it wasn't human. No human moved so gracefully. Humans were heavy, simple creatures in comparison to a bloodsucker. There was a tournament tomorrow at the college, and many other people attending the college were currently in the rooms nearby. It simply wouldn't do to allow someone to be sabotaged.

    [Blacksmith street]

    A loud roaring woke up Erildus, Caitrona and Nahiri. Ugh. Orks really did make a racket. They stormed down the street, knocking over stalls with their clubs, or just holding them up in the air. Stupid creatures. They stole food from stalls and gulped it down, and stole everything remotely valuable. There was even one who had stopped to eye up the weapons at the blacksmith's. How very rude. Those were valuable weapons, they didn't belong to such a primal creature. Somebody had to deal with them.

    [Terra Street]

    There was an almighty crack as the inn shattered and tumbled to the ground. It had been a small inn, so the only people inside had been the innkeeper, Persolus, and Acar. The building used to be one-storey high, so nobody fell a great distance, and luckily none of the inhabitants were badly hurt. There were three inhuman sounding laughs. It sounded like metal grating on metal, horrible. Then one of the earth elementals spoke in its ghastly voice: 'You should've chosen a better place to stay.' They were surrounded, and from the window, Linessa could see the earth elementals preparing to strike. If nothing was done, they would die.
     
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
  3. the_j485

    the_j485 King of the Wicked

    Dubhan woke quickly to a smashing sound in the street. He looked outside, but couldn't see anything, though there was a rumbling, until an enormous wyrm made its way out of the ground, tearing through old buildings. Dubhan watched it moving gradually closer to his abode knowing that he would be severely harmed, if not killed, when the old house collapsed from the onslaught as the wyrm tore through the walls.
    He turned away, briskly lacing up his boots, then donning his leathers and cloak. Finally, he buckled his dagger belt on, and made his way outside as he drew the rune-carved blade in his left hand.
    He couldn't run fast, but the wyrm wasn't too quick itself, and it was easy enough to find an exposed section of its long, bloated body. Raising his hand, he used the sigil carved upon his palm to drain the life magic within the accursed creature.
     
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
    LivingAngryCheese likes this.
  4. RJS

    RJS New Member

    The horrified faces of two people stared at Cait, eyes whirlpools of accusation, arms outstretched towards her. Her vision blurred, as the crimson pool surrounded their feet and continued to spread. She was cold, so very cold. It was the usual nightmare playing out the same sick danse macabre over and over again. A roaring filled her ears as her sight darkened. Roaring? That was new, she dimly thought, as her eyes closed.

    Cait opened her eyes, staring at the timber ceiling. The roaring had followed her from the dream into reality, and it took a moment for her to trace it to the street outside. The orcs really were far too noisy. Dragging herself from her bed, she stretched the stiffness from her limbs. It had been noticeably worse every day since...then. Suitably limbered up, she dressed herself, ensuring to tie the scarf around her neck. She had learnt early on that while most scars earned you a modicum of respect in this town, her particular one brought her horror and disgust instead. It was far too much attention, and was far too much effort to deal with. Most people in this part of town had learnt not to pry in too deeply, and that was how she liked it.

    Grabbing her staff, she headed out of the door. Honestly, this was far too much going on in the morning. Doubtless they'd want to fawn over her afterwards as well. The very thought made her sick. Well, might as well get it over with. Slamming her hand onto the ground, she detected the presence of remains deep below the surface. Her hand pulsed with a dark, eldritch glow as her magiks pierced deep into the ground, pouring through the necrotic flesh and twisted bone. As the earth began to tremor as the undead tide surged up from beneath, she turned her attention to the orcs.

    "Disappear and begone. Obey this command, unless you wish to slave to my will for eternity." The jerking figures of the undead accentuated her point as they crawled from the ground in front of her.
     
    LivingAngryCheese likes this.
  5. RealKC

    RealKC Popular Member

    Chuck wake up feeling pretty bad. That was they way he has been feeling the past days. He had nightmares and couldn't sleep well because of them which made him work slower. For a blacksmith is not good to work slow. Anyway when he woke up he could see a bloodsucker, he opened the window in the wall and saw it flying to the closest inn. He went to put his chestplate on and his leather with fur clothes/armor and went to the inn to find it. He couldn't find it or hear anything that sounded like a it would be it. He went outside because he expected that the creature got out of the place because there were too many people. When he went outside, he heard a sound, it was a it, but the sound echoed, and the echoes made him get lost. Because he didn't slept well the last nights and this one he fell asleep on the street, he fell laterally, the fall made him wake up. He stopped hearing the sound once he got up again. "Hopefully I'm not dreaming and that bloodsucker is sucking my blood." he said. Then he continued wandering in the street hoping that he would find the moster and kill it, but he was expecting that it entered a house and started sucking someone else's blood.
     
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
    LivingAngryCheese likes this.
  6. Someone Else 37

    Someone Else 37 Forum Addict

    Linessa was jolted awake by a tremendous crash somewhere outside the Vestrit family home. Loud noises at random times weren't all that uncommon in Pert these days, what with the periodic orc and goblin raids, but rarely did they happen this early in the morning, or were they this loud, or this... close. Upon realizing realizing that the crash had come from somewhere dangerously near her own home, Linessa leapt out of bed and rushed to her bedroom window, looking out to see that the inn next door had been utterly destroyed. No doubt that that was the source of the noise- but what kind of power could flatten an entire building in a matter of seconds?

    As she began to scan the rubble in the pale moonlight, looking for any survivors, Linessa's question found an answer. A harsh, grating guffaw drew her attention to the source of the destruction: an elemental. A towering beast composed of earth and stone- just the thing to crush a building. When it spoke, its eerie whisper seemed to be directed toward the pile of rubble. Looking more closely, Linessa noticed two human figures hauling themselves out of the rubble. Thinking quickly, Linessa slid open the window, shouted "Hey! Leave them alone!", and punctuated her command by throwing a small, bladed, star-shaped piece of metal out the window and then summoning a localized gust of wind to propel it toward what appeared to be the elemental's head at a speed unmatched by anything short of an archer's arrow. She didn't think that such a small projectile would be able to deal much damage to the elemental's earthen body, but it would get its attention and hopefully give the survivors of the wreckage time to escape.

    Now realizing the the elemental might now try to attack her and destroy her home in the process, Linessa made haste and donned her silken robes as quickly as she possibly could, before grabbing her bag of shurikens and what armor she had and making a run for the door. As she strapped on her bag and leather plates, she could only hope that she'd get outside in time to keep the elemental from wreaking any more havoc.
     
    LivingAngryCheese likes this.
  7. goreae

    goreae Ultimate Murderous Fiend

    Lexia woke up rather groggily. Arkus has been sick for the past couple of days, so she's had to tend to him waking up coughing every few hours when his medicine wears off. She had gotten the remedy from one of the local holy mages. She was actually supposed to bring Arkus in for the last dose of healing today. Guess that's gonna have to wait. She checked on the kids, still asleep in their beds, no need to wake them for a goblin chase. She then checked on Arkus. He's been getting progressively better, but still is in no shape to be doing any heavy excercise like chasing off goblins.

    Goblin "attacks" aren't too uncommon at their farm. She usually just summons some vines, smack around the goblins a bit, and let them run off. But she wasn't in a particularly charitable mood this morning. Lexia used her powers to control the plants at the golbins' feet, trapping them in place temporarily.
     
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
    LivingAngryCheese likes this.
  8. lenscas

    lenscas Over-Achiever

    Nahiri woke up from the sounds the orks made.She looked outside to see what was going on she quickly put some better clothes on and searched for Darien. She didn't want him to get involved. She knew that the voice inside his head was getting back again and a fight wouldn't do him well.

    She found him rather quick, not that surprising considering he did not yet leave to help. She quickly grabbed him and pulled him back from the door. "Stay here, I won't let you fight when that voice is already hurting you" She said to him.

    Darien knew he wouldn't be able to argue against her. Although he defiantly wanted to help he knew that Nahiri wouldn't let him and thus agreed without arguing about it first.
    Nahiri, happy that Darien gave in so quickly grabbed her sword and attached the bag of Hedrons to her belt. She then took one out while going outside, using her lightning magic to charge it.

    As she went outside she wished that Eron was here. She didn't like to fight alone and from everyone she knew Eron was the one she could fight the best with. Well, apart of Darien that is but she hated to see him in a fight. She hated to see how the voice would torment him and she hated how there was nothing she could do against it.

    Every time she saw him in pain from that voice she wished she could do something against it, she didn't care what, nor the price it would take. Nahiri would have been happy if it would go after her as well, if only it would leave others alone at least for a while.

    Nahiri sighed, looked around to see if there where any fights already happening and let go of the Hedron she had been charging, it was one designed to scatter magic and as such it bounded to a few of the orks. She then quickly grabbed a new one out of the pouch so she could charge it and ran towards what looked like a starting battle she could probably help with.
     
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
  9. manchester66

    manchester66 New Member

    Acar stood up. Bit of rubble falling off him as he heard the earth elemental taunts. The innkeeper shook with fear clutching onto Acar's cloths screaming 'PROTECT ME!'. Acar didn't like the innkeeper, he was a short, greedy man who charged too much for his services. However Acar was too nice to let this man defend for himself. Acar gritted his teeth as he signaled to the other person in the rubble. He tried to remember his name... Ulf or something. With no time to see if Ulf would fight Acar used Ice Armour and charged towards the front Earth elemental.
     
    LivingAngryCheese likes this.
  10. erindalc

    erindalc Popular Member

    Erildus quickly awakened to the sound of Orks in the streets. He hadn't heard any of his traps go off yet, meaning they hadn't found him. He reached for his hardened leather breastplate and buckled it into place. Looking at his sword's timekeeping device, he realized the time and sighed. No more sleep. He reached for his Inferno Device and strapped the cage onto his back, and his hand brushes again his necklace. His fingers linger briefly before they grab his sword. Erildus steps carefully around a few wires as he heads out onto the street, ready to do some burning.
     
  11. Pyure

    Pyure Not Totally Useless

    The soft sound of whirring gears shouldn't have woken him. When he slept, which was rare, Lochiel dreamed of gears regularly. These gears sounded distinctly off, however.

    He raised his head from the his worktable, groped for his spectacles, put them on, and peered about. Something buzzed against the cracked window of his inn bedroom, accounting for his disturbance. Not gears at all. A large bug perhaps? A candle on the desk was near to guttering out. The door, which would only stay shut with a heavy object propped against it, was ajar, and he observed in quiet curiosity as a jerking shadow slipped past it. Rumbling noises below suggested tables were being moved about without due concern for the resting patrons.

    As he was about to stand from his chair, a tiny bell begun ringing softly in the earpiece of his spectacles. Then another, seemingly opposite from the first. Then a third.

    Lochiel closed his eyes and took a long, deep breath.

    Someone was using strong magic nearby. Multiple someones. In town. At night.

    He only owned two sets of clothing, and he had fallen asleep in his good one. He threw his meager possessions into a bag and grabbed his repeater. Dancing lights behind his spectacles indicated the worst possible directions to walk.

    He left a few coins on the side table, lifted the window, and prepared to hop out. It was time to skip town again. It wouldn't be the first time.

    Magic was hell.
     
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
    LivingAngryCheese likes this.
  12. TheRageKnight

    TheRageKnight New Member

    Astora didn't quite know where he was. He always just moves from house to house, never adjusting to one place. He always fears that if he knows anything of the place he stays in, he'll somehow grow attached and it'll be harder to leave. However, the one thing he did know was that a wyrm was tearing up the street whilst he still layed in bed.

    He peered out the window and noticed that the wyrm wasn't too close to him. In fact, it was too busy trying to fight some dark mage or something. This was tge perfect opportunity to run, to flee, to just get the hell out of there. However, there was something that told him to stay. Something that told him to help. He had to make up for his mistakes. Looking onward to the man who was risking his life to save others, he decided it was about time to redeem himself. He focused on him and used REDEMPTION. Astora focused on the strangers Magik and Strength and boosted it.

    Slowly, Astora put on his Shadow Mask and slowly left the abandoned house with all his belongings. He walked away, he didn't that stranger to acknowledge him. He knew he was on the road to redemption and it all started here.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
  13. Lumaceon

    Lumaceon Popular Member

    Sylvia looked out across a shimmering field filled with flowers of every color. As she walked forward, butterflies began to flutter up and spread the color to the night sky. A beautiful sight for her deep emerald eyes to behold. Suddenly, a group of gremlin zombies rose from the depths and charged towards her as the world around her faded and she slowly opened her real eyes. While the beautiful sights had replaced themselves with the brown walls of Lexia's treehouse, the disturbing sounds persisted. What could be making such a scary noise this early? Sylvia slowly stretched and reached her arm over to tug on Fiona's bed-sheets. "Sis? Are you awake?"

    A mosquito landed on Fiona's arm. She tried to slap it, but her hand wouldn't budge. Suddenly, she felt something start to constrict her. In a panic, Fiona opened her eyes, as her real hand leapt to her throat. It was nothing more than a dream. She sighed, and stared up at the organic ceiling of Lexia's tree. Suddenly, she became aware of her twin's question. Rolling over, she tossed her arm over the side of the bed and groaned back to Sylvia, "... I am now. 'Sup?" Fiona buried her face into the pillow, but raised it again when her ears caught the sound of... something outside. "Do we have, like, visitors... or something... is it food?"

    Sylvia finally threw the covers off of the bed, revealing her grimoire, which had been tucked in next to her like a plushie. Grabbing that, she threw the covers off of Fiona's bed as well. "We should probably check and make sure everything's okay," Sylvia spoke softly, but with the firm attitude that was reserved for her sister.

    Curling up her feet, Fiona muttered, "Nuu." But she rolled off the bed with a small thump and retrieved her scepter from the floor. With a last, longing look at her bed, she got up, resolved now to find out what was happening outside. As she quickly put on her everyday clothes, Fiona noticed something. "Lexia isn't here. She's outside, then?"

    Returning a worried look, Sylvia hurried out the door with Fiona to find Lexia in combat with a small party of goblins. Keeping her distance, Sylvia readied the grimoire, fingering her bookmarks to be ready to flip to a page in an instant.

    Fiona murmured, "All before breakfast, too. Wonder how goblin meat tastes with... about 3 pounds of butter... and corn..." She followed Sylvi outside, and even in her half-asleep state, nimbly dodged a flying tree branch. "Weather's acting up today. Forecast? Goblins." Fiona readied an explosive rainbow charge. "Tonight? Bloodsuckers. Throughout the weekend? High chance of scattered demonic hunting parties. Make sure to get under cover." She fended off another stick with her scepter, and prepared to let loose on the terrible, awful beings who had just ruined her morning. Again.
     
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
    Eruantien likes this.
  14. LivingAngryCheese

    LivingAngryCheese Over-Achiever

    <5:02>
    [Lexia's farm]


    Lexia summoned a tangle of vines, and they flew at the feet of the front goblin. Despite their incredible speed, the vines whipped past the goblin as it rolled to the side. Fiona fired her destructive ball of power that she had summoned at a second goblin, and the goblin jumped to the side. The ball passed within millimetres of the goblin, but failed to make contact, and smashed into the ground behind it. Her twin, Sylvia, fumbled a little bit with the bookmark, despite her usual ability to open and relay the spell almost immediately. However, she managed to open it to the correct page, and she felt the power of the spell in her throat, ready to be spoken. The three goblins managed to regroup after their close-shaves, and pulled out what seemed to be long tubes with a hole down the middle. 'Fee Cloock!' the front one shouted to the others, and they put the tubes to their mouths. They blew into the tubes, and out of the end flew darts! Caught off guard, Lexia was hit by two, as the one fired by the goblin on the left flew wide. She felt her movements turn significantly more sluggish, as the poison in the darts took effect.
    Name: ???
    Age: ???
    Magiks: ???
    Appearance: (Central) [​IMG]
    Personality: Leader?
    Backstory: ???
    Equipment: Blowdart pipe (Cloock?)
    Stats (12? total):

    Health: ???
    Armour: ???
    Agility: 5
    Strength: 3
    Accuracy: 4
    Magical skill: ???
    Magical defence: ???

    Magical abilities (??? total):

    Paralysis dart: Deals damage to agility. If agility reaches 0, knocks them out. 1 turn cooldown
    ???
    Teamwork: For every ally that has attacked the current target, gain +1 strength for that attack.

    Name: ???
    Age: ???
    Magiks: ???
    Appearance: (Right) [​IMG]
    Personality: ???
    Backstory: ???
    Equipment: Blowdart pipe (Cloock?)
    Stats (9? total):

    Health: ???
    Armour: ???
    Agility: 5
    Strength: ???
    Accuracy: 4
    Magical skill: ???
    Magical defence: ???

    Magical abilities (??? total):

    Paralysis dart: Deals damage to agility. If agility reaches 0, knocks them out. 1 turn cooldown
    ???
    ???

    Name: ???
    Age: ???
    Magiks: ???
    Appearance: (Left) [​IMG]
    Personality: ???
    Backstory: ???
    Equipment: Blowdart pipe (Cloock?)
    Stats (7? total):

    Health: ???
    Armour: ???
    Agility: ???
    Strength: 3
    Accuracy: 4
    Magical skill: ???
    Magical defence: ???

    Magical abilities (??? total):

    Paralysis dart: Deals damage to agility. If agility reaches 0, knocks them out. 1 turn cooldown
    ???
    Teamwork: For every ally that has attacked the current target, gain +1 strength for that attack.
    [Fringe street]

    A light red stream came from the Wyrm, and into Dubhan's hand, soon after he felt himself mysteriously strengthen after the stranger cloaked in shadow had looked at him. Astora had been walking away, but received a nasty surprise as the wyrm chased him down, its teeth just about cutting into the fleshy skin in his arm. The wyrm was incredibly heavy, and the sheer weight behind the attack knocked Astora down. He felt himself grow angry, and yet stronger, as his powers became increased by his emotions.

    Name: ???
    Age: ???
    Magiks: none
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Personality: ???
    Backstory: ???
    Equipment: none
    Stats (19? total):

    Health: 5 - 1
    Armour: ???
    Agility: 2
    Strength: 5
    Accuracy: 2
    Magical skill: ???
    Magical defence: 5

    Magical abilities (??? total):
    ???
    ???
    Heavy hitter: If an enemy is hit by ???, they lose 2 agility until the end of ??? next turn.
    Blacksmith street

    The Orks nearest Caitronia laughed with their disgusting breath in her face as they smashed their clubs into the ground and killed all of the four undead which had literally just crawled out of the ground. 'Dis Humie finks sheesh ard Skullkracka, lesh gedder.' one said. They literally just spoke like stupid humans. The other one replied 'Yeah, Bonesnappa.' They had very unimaginative names. Meanwhile, another one charged Nahiri, and she dived to the side, its mad dash only just missing. Erildus, meanwhile, was taking a little long to reach the battlefield, the lazy fool.

    Name: Bonesnappa
    Age: ???
    Magiks: ???
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Personality: A bit stupid.
    Backstory: ???
    Equipment: Club
    Stats (8? total):

    Health: ???
    Armour: ???
    Agility: ???
    Strength: 5
    Accuracy: 3
    Magical skill: ???
    Magical defence: ???

    Abilities (??? total):

    Smash: Attacks two enemies with -2 strength. 1 turn cooldown.
    ???
    ???

    Name: Skullkracka
    Age: ???
    Magiks: ???
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Personality: A bit stupid.
    Backstory: ???
    Equipment: Club
    Stats (8? total):

    Health: ???
    Armour: ???
    Agility: ???
    Strength: 5
    Accuracy: 3
    Magical skill: ???
    Magical defence: ???

    Abilities (??? total):

    Smash: Attacks two enemies with -2 strength. 1 turn cooldown.
    ???
    ???

    Name: ???
    Age: ???
    Magiks: ???
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Personality: ???
    Backstory: ???
    Equipment: Club
    Stats (8? total):

    Health: ???
    Armour: ???
    Agility: ???
    Strength: 5
    Accuracy: 3
    Magical skill: ???
    Magical defence: ???

    Abilities (??? total):

    ???
    ???
    Tackal: Can only be used on people who did not attack the user in the previous turn. Enemies hit with this attack miss their next go. 1 turn cooldown.
    [Kro Street]

    As Loch jumped out of the window, any observer would've thought that he was extremely selfish, leaving behind his fellow classmates. Unfortunately, or luckily, depending on the observer, he came out right next to Chuck who had just had a nasty whack to the head. It was blee- oh my god the bloodsucker just leaped out of the window at him. Luckily for Chuck, the bloodsucker was extremely thirsty, so it had leaped for his neck, giving up a little bit of the precision it would've gained had it just gone to attack him. Chuck just about managed to jump out of the way, and the bloodsucker performed a graceful roll before turning back to Chuck.

    Name: ???
    Age: ???
    Magiks: ???
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Personality: ???
    Backstory: ???
    Equipment: none
    Stats (4? total):

    Health: ???
    Armour: ???
    Agility: ???
    Strength: ???
    Accuracy: 4
    Magical skill: ???
    Magical defence: ???

    Magical abilities (??? total):

    ???
    ???
    Bite: Makes person hit miss their next go. Gain 1 health for every damage that would've been dealt. -2 accuracy for this attack.
    [Terra Street]

    Despite Persolus's incredible speed, even he didn't enjoy Monday mornings, ESPECIALLY when you get an inn torn down around you to wake you up. It was probably mostly the fact that it was Monday though. Anyway, it didn't take long for him to spring up after a shuriken ripped through the arm of one of the elementals surrounding him. Roaring with pain, the elemental that had originally spoken turned around and slammed its hands into the ground. Linessa jumped out of the way of the line of rumbling ground, and just in time. Meanwhile, the other elementals acted in a similar fashion. The elemental nearest Persolus wasn't even close to hitting him, whereas the final elemental had a little more luck with hitting Acar. It didn't matter, however, as the attack hardly fazed Acar, the rumbling ground simply throwing him a little off balance. What a pathetic show from such powerful beings.
    Name: ???
    Age: ???
    Magiks: Earth
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Personality: Likes to talk
    Backstory: ???
    Equipment: none
    Stats (8? total):

    Health: 2 - 1
    Armour: 2
    Agility: 1
    Strength: ???
    Accuracy: 3
    Magical skill: ???
    Magical defence: ???

    Magical abilities (??? total):

    Controlled earthquake: Magik attack.
    ???
    ???

    Name: ???
    Age: ???
    Magiks: Earth
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Personality: ???
    Backstory: ???
    Equipment: none
    Stats (8? total):

    Health: ???
    Armour: ???
    Agility: ???
    Strength: ???
    Accuracy: 3
    Magical skill: 5
    Magical defence: ???

    Magical abilities (??? total):

    Controlled earthquake: Magik attack.
    ???
    ???

    Name: ???
    Age: ???
    Magiks: Earth
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Personality: ???
    Backstory: ???
    Equipment: none
    Stats (3? total):

    Health: ???
    Armour: ???
    Agility: ???
    Strength: ???
    Accuracy: 3
    Magical skill: ???
    Magical defence: ???

    Magical abilities (??? total):

    Controlled earthquake: Magik attack.
    ???
    ???
     
  15. Pyure

    Pyure Not Totally Useless

    Lochiel fell to the street with a soft thud, his strapped repeater rapping softly against his back. A loud crash announced someone else's emergence, and a dark form suddenly burst from above his head in a cloud of glass to tackle some witless individual just paces from where he crouched.

    Falling to his backside in surprise, he scrambled backwards frantically until he bumped up against the wall. Quick glances left and right showed similar dark forms everywhere. His best avenue of escape was the street presently blocked by the bloodsucker in front of him. Clumsily reaching around he managed to unstrap his repeater from his shoulder and swiveled it to bear on the creature whose attention was still focused on the other stunned fool.

    *click*. Damn damn damn, the crossbow wasn't even loaded yet. He fumbled a bolt from his belt into the mechanism, flipped the switch, and a soft hiss signaled the pressure system engaging. The bolt quickly slipped into place.
    Sighting down the repeater again, he took aim. Dancing lights in his spectacles fuzzed his vision and he realized in sudden dismay that the person on the ground was actually managing to actively or passively defend himself with magic somehow. Oh gods, no....not....

    Shoot...shoot...shoot! Who cares if you hit him??...its a damn mage!

    Hypothetical: A solid hit on the bloodsucker could plausibly pierce the mage from this distance. Have we assessed consequences?

    But what if we don't kill him? Look...oh gods, the vermin is using fire...oh gods, he could use fire on us...what happens if we piss him off???


    JUST SHOOT.

    Hypothetical...

    His finger touched the cold, comforting metal of the trigger. He aimed at the bloodsucker.

    He fired.
     
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
    LivingAngryCheese likes this.
  16. RealKC

    RealKC Popular Member

    "WHY DO YOU MONSTERS DON'T ATTACK DURING THE DAY?! I JUST WANT SOME SLEEP!! IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT?!

    You could read on Chuck's face that he was angry. He tried to calm himself down, but he knew that it would be pointless to do so in the battle, and as he was looking at the bloodsucker he was thinking what he could do: "What could I do? Should I attack him? Probably yes.

    Chuck then chanelled his anger and vengeful feelings in a flame around his fist creating an attack that could only be of vengeance.

    After attacking the bloodsucker, Chuck saw someone. He couldn't recognize the person, but in his half-asleep state, he wasn't expecting to recognize anyone... "Hopefully I haven't scared that guy with my anger-filled shouts..." He then sighed... It wouldn't be the first time... And it won't be the last one... He then turned his head to see the creature again.
     
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
    Bigdbigd03 likes this.
  17. RJS

    RJS New Member

    Cait watched impassively as the zombies were battered into oblivion. Those morons could beat on her puppets all they wanted for all she cared, it was merely delaying the inevitable. The long war had provided her with a seemingly ceaseless stream of material. More would rise, as they always did, responding to the siren of her power, the darkness in her being. She merely sneered as the orks spoke. "Rather pitiful, don't you think. So proud of achieving what an armless goblin could manage in a fistfight. Well done, you boys must be so tough. I would turn and run if I wasn't so insulted by the way in which your very existence degrades the very definition of living creature." Cait drew power through her feet, anchored as she was to the world, arms spread wide. A dreadful chill was the first evidence of her spell, before the haze started to appear. Within seconds, the area was enshrouded in a thick, wispy mist, full of flickerings of power. Cait snorted. Any orcs dumb enough to be trapped inside her spell - most likely all of them - would never find their way out again. They would stumble and lash out at wispy sillhouettes whilst with every breath the air would thicken in their very throat, as the magic within constricted their throat and choked the life out of them. Maintaining her channeling position, Cait scanned for the flickerings of power that would alert her to trapped enemies.
     
    LivingAngryCheese likes this.
  18. Someone Else 37

    Someone Else 37 Forum Addict

    Linessa heard the elemental roaring in pain and she burst out of the door just in time to nimbly jump over some kind of shockwave rippling through the ground. It shook the house; she could hear the timbers creaking, but it didn't cause any obvious damage. None she had time to pay any attention to right now, at least. She had more pressing matters on her mind at the moment, such as drawing the elemental away from her home and any other structures where it might cause more damage.

    To that end, Linessa ran out into the street and in the direction of the ruined inn. When the elemental she'd previously attacked came into view, she taunted it again, shouting "Hey! I'm over here!" in its general direction before loosing another shuriken at it. The projectile made an audible thrum as it flew through the air, rising in pitch as the burst of air propelling it spun the blades ever faster as the metal star approached its target.

    Linessa then had a moment to think and take stock of the situation before the elemental prepared and launched a counterattack. Looking over the pile of rubble, she saw that the men she'd seen before were being set upon by- to her dismay- two more elementals. Fortunately, the elementals appeared to be focused on the men in the inn, rather than on spreading more destruction (or, worse, attacking her). Also fortunately, the men appeared to be holding up pretty well so far- at least, none of them had been thrown into the air or had had limbs whacked off or anything like that. Which was good; Linessa would help incapacitate their elementals if need be, but she was not sure how effectively she'd be able to fight her own while doing so.
     
    LivingAngryCheese and Pyure like this.
  19. Lumaceon

    Lumaceon Popular Member

    As the goblins fired their darts, Sylvia fingered through the 3 bookmarks, settling on one labeled "Infusion of Determination," and flipping it open, fusing the soul fragment contained within the page with what was left of her own. Turning to Fiona, Sylvia opened the palm of her hand towards her twin. Sylvia's hand began to glow and, although nothing appeared to be happening, her sister would certainly recognize the new divine blessing, ready to assist her at any time. After all, this was their usual battle-plan.

    Truthfully, she was still on the fence about the term 'determination'. It was more like an infusion of knowledge or good luck. Sylvia still enjoyed the name though, the blessing would help whatever you're most determined to accomplish, so it kiiiinda fit. Sorta.
     
    LivingAngryCheese likes this.
  20. manchester66

    manchester66 New Member

    Acar smiled. It would be easy. The people around him seemed like capable fighters and with him how could they loose? He stood ready, regaining his balance he charged straight towards the elemental that hit him with the attack. The thing had made him look weak, revenge was going to be his. He screamed as he charged towards the elemental and stuck it with all his power.
     

Share This Page