AliasCraft.com | Mature Players | Dedicated Hardware | FTB Mindcrack v6

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

AliasXNeo

Jul 29, 2019
index.php

Announcing AliasCraft running on beefy dedicated hardware. This server is heavily modded with the MindCrack v6 mod pack plus the Logistics Pipes mod. Instructions for client setup can be found here. Check out the list on our website and see some of the tutorial/spotlights for each of the mods.

We have decided to keep the initial players list to a small mature group since the Mod Packs are rapidly being updated. All play is legit and nobody will be using creative mode. Spawn is very minimal so we will likely need to ban together and build up spawn and survive together. It is a pretty cool location between giant trees, an active volcano and a village perched on a glacial volcanic mountain. Yeah you heard right, this was all from a seeded world generation nothing has been modified in this world other then a spawn point pad. All the trees, blocks and biomes make for some incredible scenery.

We have an eight person Mumble server running as part of the website and may migrate that to accommodate more players if needed. I will personally be doing a Let's Play series on the server and will be streaming most content live via Twitch.tv.

The server is supported by the players. Where other servers restrict abilities and play for donations, we do not. Nothing in the mods have been restricted and players that do donate do not get free stuff or abilities to get a leg up on other players. Everybody is the same going in and all play is legit.

We just started playing this world Jan 12th so play is pretty wide open. We are keeping the initial set of players small and will likely open up more slots once we feel the server is ready to accommodate. If you interested in joining just apply here.

Make sure to check out our gallery to visually follow the server's progress!

Geoff

Jul 29, 2019
We started play this weekend and it is running buttery smooth. First time for me jumping into the Twilight Forest. Incredible.

Preston Senior

Jul 29, 2019
The space in the application to place your age is apparantly broken, only showing "value:" and having no place to submit an answer. However it requires it to submit properly. I am interested in the server, however question why mindcrack v7 is being held off, and would like some insight into that if possible.

AliasXNeo

Jul 29, 2019
The space in the application to place your age is apparantly broken, only showing "value:" and having no place to submit an answer. However it requires it to submit properly. I am interested in the server, however question why mindcrack v7 is being held off, and would like some insight into that if possible.

For the age, there's a slider under the "Value:" text. Slide the bar until the number shows your age. It's a form of forcing a numerical answer.

MindCrack v7 is fraught with issues. A couple of the mods like Forestry also have some issues which can cause the server to crash in the chosen version. From our experience using it for a couple of days, we noticed an increase in lag along with some other issues people using Windows were having. We moved back to v6 and have had no issues whatsoever.

Preston Senior

Jul 29, 2019
Yes sorry Alias, the computer i was on before simply did not render it correctly (Work computers, go figure). I submitted my application, IGN: _pres

AliasXNeo

Jul 29, 2019
Yes sorry Alias, the computer i was on before simply did not render it correctly (Work computers, go figure). I submitted my application, IGN: _pres

Thanks, and welcome to the team. We will probably be taking a short break on applications for now. Feel free to continue to apply, but acceptance will be held off as the new players adjust into our community. In the meantime, look forward to our next streams!