Alchemy Golems range?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

worshipperofnarnia

Jul 29, 2019
I've gotten myself an alchemy golem for dropping essentia into my jars, however, I noticed that unlike what I've seen in for example direwolf20's videos, these golems only have 1 range and I have to build stairs up my jars for them. Is there any way around this or am I doing something wrong?

TrJace

Jul 29, 2019
I think for three high stacks you will have to have them tiered so they can jump on the first row to reach the next ones. You can have two water upgrades but they still only reach two high as far as I know.

Reactions: RedBoss

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
do golems interact with arcane levitators? if so, it should solve the issue.
Not effectively. I tried that with my golem and he didn't path consistently well. I only tried because my jars extended close to my second floor entrance powered by levitators.

It's easier to stagger the jars or at the very least make steps and have a walkway behind the 3rd row of jars.