Agrarian Skies: Tinkers item crash

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

drog92

Jul 29, 2019
When I equipped the mid-tear heart canister received from one of the quests, my game crashed. I didn't think anything of it so I restarted my minecraft and everything was fine. Since the beginning of the map, I have wanted extra inventory space, so I started working towards a knapsack. Well, I finally got enough leather and made one. Upon equipping it, it crashed. So, yet again I didn't think of it and I restarted, clicked single player, and the map was gone. Just gone.

Http://Pastebin.Com/Raw.Php?I=DZLbbLg5

I tried going in and deleting the knapsack and the heart canister from my player, but it did not work. I deleted them, but the world still did not show up.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated, no one likes to see hours of work just disappear.

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
To recover your world, download the map that you used and copy over the level.dat to the world that disappeared.

Scott DTA

Jul 29, 2019
The nether hordes returned and finished the job. I blame jadedcat

The above advice should work.

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
What wagon said should work

But it didnt on my old world ^^

At least try it but it's not guaranted