[Agrarian skies] there is terraformer?

Speedkore

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, i am french, i don't speak/read english very well, so i'am sorry^^

i'am looking for an automatic terraformer in agrarian skies like filler of BC ou terraformer of IC²

there is in?

thanks ^^

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
You can change the biome of an area to magical forest by growing a Silverwood tree from thaumcraft with a pure node in it. You can also change the biome to sinister or tainted by finding their respective aura nodes and moving the node to where you want it.

For other biomes, I believe blood magic has a way to change it, but I've never gotten very far in it, so I can't say for sure.

Reactions: Padfoote

Gigabit101

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah the only thing I can think of off the top of my head is a silverwood tree from Thaumcraft 4

belgabor

Jul 29, 2019
Watch @Bevo 's latest AS LP for probably the only thing that comes near to a filler in AS =)

It does, but I have no idea how it works. :p
It's actually quite simple (beside the fact that it's a huge ritual you need the 2nd tier activation crystal for). You build the ritual, put 8 arcane plinths around the master stone and circumfence the area with blood bricks iirc. Finally you put a couple of items on the plinths that affect temperature and humidity and activate it. After the usual fire show you need to relog to see the changes, but basically you're done. So far I've only done desert, which is kinda simple regarding the items, so other biomes might be more tricky to get right =)

Edit: The wiki gives the ingredients with the exact numers, if you dump the biome data with NEI you can probably get the biome you want or at least a similar one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bevo and Padfoote

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Another thing useful for placing large quantities of blocks is the builder's wand
whilst normally hard to get, it has an alternative recipe in AgS

If you place a block in the world (say dirt) and also have dirt in your inventory, you can place dirt against other dirt with the wand. It can place up to 9 blocks at a time, words can't do it justice (plus I don't really know how to explain it) but I personally love it for the build I'm doing

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Blood Magic Ritual of Gaia's Transformation.
Blood Magic Minecraft Forum post said:
By offering several items to the Goddess Gaia, you can carve your will into the world and change the climate of a defined area. By placing in items into the eight Arcane Plinths, and defining an area with bloodstone bricks (of either type), you can change the biome of the defined area to a biome that is within a given set of specifications.

A defined area means any area that is contained within the Blood stone, and has a definable path to the Master Ritual Stone. Basically, if you place water on top of the Master Ritual Stone, and continue to place water where the water flows until you can't place any more, that will be the area that changes. The definable area can only be defined one block above the Master Ritual Stone, and the max range is a 21x21 area.

The ritual assumes first of all that you have a humidity of 0.5 and a temperature of 0.5. It will then consume the items that you have placed and modify the humidity and temperature accordingly. It also starts with assuming that a range of 0.1 is acceptable in both directions. If the ritual can not find a biome that is registered in the list, it will simply set the biome to a "plains" biome, with a biome ID of 1.

The items that can modify these parameters are as follows:

Sand: humidity - 0.1
Sandstone: humidity - 0.2
Netherrack: humidity - 0.4

Lapis: humidity + 0.1
Water bucket: humidity + 0.2
Lapis block: humidity + 0.4

Coal: temperature + 0.1
Coal block: temperature + 0.2
Lava bucket: temperature + 0.4

Snow ball: temperature - 0.1
Snow block: temperature - 0.2
Ice block: temperature - 0.4
For this to take effect on the client, you will need to relog. This will be fixed in the future if possible.

Oh, by the way: this ritual requires 1,000,000 LP per activation. Have fun!