Agrarian Skies Lets Play Series

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Vanhal

Jul 29, 2019
Hey All!

I have released the first episode of my new lets play series which will be with the Agrarian Skies mod pack (and custom map). I'm very excited for this mod pack which is a Hardcore pack with a limited amount of lives starting with nothing with the aim of creating everything.

While this mod pack does have quests my aim is not just to finish all the quests but also to try and get myself to a point where I have an huge amount of all of the resources available to me. Obviously towards the start I will have to finish some quests in order to gain lives so that the series does not end early.

So without any further ado here is the first episode, I hope you enjoy!

Further episodes will be out every 3rd day, and they are recorded a week (2 or 3 episodes) at a time in order to take input on what I should do from all of you!

If you enjoy that you should also check out my other series, (Direwolf20 pack, Galacticraft and How To!)