Whitelist Server Agrarian Skies 3.1.2 - *2/21/15 NEW* - Speed Run

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

AdaptiveStrike

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone, I'm looking to start up a speed run of AG Skies and looking for a few people who want to Co-Op a play through with me. This map will be the single island because it is Co-Op. If you have any questions or wish to apply post a reply I will check this thread a few times a day.

This server is not yet Live I don't wish to start till we have 3-4 people willing to participate. I will update this forum post when the server is live.

Server Specs:
16G's - 3.40GHz - PST TimeZone

Requirements:
US Time Zone - (no one wants to play alone)
Active VoIP user
Mature (this does not mean crude)

Application:
IGN -
AG Experience -
Do you meet the requirements?

With the interest of a few I believe I will start the server this weekend starting on Friday! Still working on the exact time but most likely it will be around 2PM PST.

Last edited:

jmj6602

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - Chemie87
Time zone - EST
Agrarian skies exp - I've started before, but always thought it would be better coop
I have Skype and am mature.

AdaptiveStrike

Jul 29, 2019
With the interest of a few I believe I will start the server this weekend starting on Friday! Still working on the exact time but most likely it will be around 2PM PST.

Zmack98

Jul 29, 2019
Hey if there's an opeing i would love to join,
ign: zmack98
have have many voice chats mainly use skype (zach.mac2),
and im 19

Last edited:

jimmey960

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - jimmy960
AG Experience - I have completed all of the quests twice
Do you meet the requirements? YES