Agrarian Skies 2 Crashing Immediately

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Esulive

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Agrarian Skies 2 Crashing Immediately
Launcher Version:
Curse Version 7.1.5993.13035 Beta
Modpack:
Agrarian Skies 2
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Using Curse, the client launches the Minecraft launcher just fine, but when I try to play, the launcher/game crashes instantly. No new windows come up, just the launcher crash log.

Also, if I should move this to another page/forum (For using Curse Launcher), I'd like to know. I wasn't sure where else to post this.

Thanks.

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
Redownload the pack, I don't know how to do it with Curse but in FTB launcher it would be in options and click force update.

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
I have asked Curse multiple times for that option or proper documantion how to fix that problem. Got nothing yet.

Esulive

Jul 29, 2019
Redownload the pack, I don't know how to do it with Curse but in FTB launcher it would be in options and click force update.
Re-installed the pack, still having the same problem. Did you mean the whole client?

ZeldoKavira

Apr 28, 2016
TEST
Heyo,

Can you change your Minecraft launcher settings so that the launcher window stays open and post the resulting log?

Thanks,
Z