After PC Restart, FTB Infinity Server crashes repeatedly

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Willdabeast314

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
After PC Restart, FTB Infinity Server crashes repeatedly
Launcher Version:
FTBServer-1.7.10-1614.jar using ServerStart.bat configured to 4 gigs RAM
Modpack:
Infinity, unaltered
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
The log was too big for Pastebin, so I uploaded to dropbox. I stopped the server just before I restarted my computer. (The server was running smoothly before then). During the restart, the screen where I have the option to enter the BIOS said that it was "Repairing my hard drive" or something like that. I log in, start up the server, and Windows says it blocked some features of the server. I ticked both boxes, and clicked "Allow". Server launch failed. I tried again. Crashed. Checked the log: noticed a GZIP file format error, allocated 2Gigs more RAM because why not, failed to launch the server, and now I'm here. Any help at all is appreciated. Thanks!
PC Specs:
Processor: i5 4690S @ 3.20GHz
16 gigs RAM
64bit Windows and Java
Thanks again!

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Go to your saves folder, then your world, delete the folder called "EnderStorage". Be warned, this will make all ender chests lose their inventory.