AE2 problems

kk258966

Jul 29, 2019
I'm setting up a AE2 base on the server im staying.but im having some problems that i can't figure it out
im using the same setup but some of them are working and some of them aren't

this is my controller setup(only the 5*5 is the controller,others are just blocks from chisel2)

6eBZDka.png

this is the layout of my AE2 machines(the middle is the controller and crafting monitors which i have't hooked up to the controller.i have 16 drives per corner )im using dense cable from ender io for most of the wiring

eMGYL7E.jpg

1ThKC0Y.png

lcT7Ho8.png

inside i have dense cable(ender io) +2 smart cable connecting to the 16 drivers (this one isn't working and has only output 6 channels in total one smart cable using 6 channels and the other one using none)

4bHtJRx.png

this is the other corner and it's working(using 8channels each smart cable)

SLtSOi9.png

45nGwmo.jpg

6210classick

Jul 29, 2019
to my knowledge EIO ME conduits especially the dense version are buggy

i recommend either updating to the latest 2.3 beta available or switch to AE2 dense cables

kk258966

Jul 29, 2019
to my knowledge EIO ME conduits especially the dense version are buggy

i recommend either updating to the latest 2.3 beta available or switch to AE2 dense cables

OK il try it later .won't be able to update the version since im on infinity modpack server

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
How exactly are you connecting the controller to those drives? The non functional drive blocks seem to follow a distinct pattern. 4x16 drives 64 channels meaning two faces will be needed. Chances are you need to check the face you think the non functional ones are connected. You may have an interface, terminal and or bus somewhere leaching a channel.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk