AE2 - Infinity evolved - can't get quantum link working...

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

WuffleFluffy

Jul 29, 2019
Hi All,

I hope you can help me with this one..

I have decided to go off and start a new 'home' in MineCraft but I want remote access to power and my AE2 network back at the big data centre :)

So I went and built myself the bits for two quantum entanglement multiblocks, and made the quantum entangled singularieis with the mini TNT.

I can get the Quantum Rings built at each location, I've provided power via RF conduits to both and inserted singularity things into the chamber at each end. At the data centre I have connected a channel to the AE2 network.

At the other end, I have attached a solar panel+capacitor for RF and a single smart cable with an ME terminal on it, but I get nothing.

Also of interest, the little animation in the centre of the quantum ring is present at the datacentre side, but no animation at the new home site.

Any ideas as to what I've done wrong?

-Wuffle!

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Are you supplying enough power? 400RF/t?

Are both ends chunkloaded?

is the power connected up on the big parts of the ring(not the "corners")?

WuffleFluffy

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for advice,

I have checked power, have plenty at both sitesConnected to the non corner blocks.

The odd thing is that the Smart Fluix cable is not registering the use of a chanel when i connect it to a non
corner block, i thought that the quantum ring would need a channel?

Oh hang on, .. do i need to connect the ME cable to the middle section??

-Wuffle!

WuffleFluffy

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I've tried all the advice, but am still stumped.. i'm on a new PC setup and am struggling with the curse launcher, will post screenies when i can log back onto server.

-Wuffle

WuffleFluffy

Jul 29, 2019
Updated modpack to 2.5.0.

Updated server and client.

Forgot to backup the map mod data...

Can't remember where the other side of my linked ME network is....

Remove linked singularity and put it in box... one day someone is going to find that quantum ring out there in the wilderness and wonder...

-Wuffle!