AE2 & ExtraCells2 Autocrafting Issue (FTB Infinity 1.7.10)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
D

Dragennd

Hello, I'm having a couple problems trying to setup autocrafting for Enderium Blend in my ME system.
1. I have created the blank pattern for the Enderium Blend with the various dusts and the Bucket of Resonant Ender required in the recipe but for some reason when it gets to the crafting stage (after it has either crafted all the required materials or located them in my system) it just sits there like its expecting more resources. I have the system currently setup to craft all the materials, with the exception of the Bucket of Resonant Ender for reasons I'll explain in a moment.

2. I'm also trying to automate the crafting of Buckets of Resonant Ender in my system using the insane amounts of Ender Pearls I have from my cursed earth mob grinder and Ender-Lily seeds. I crafted a ME Fluid Auto Filler from ExtraCells2 as well as the ME Fluid Assembler from the same mod. I hooked up a Fluid Interface to a Magma Crucible from Thermal Expansion connected to my network via ME Glass Cable in order to process requests for Resonant Ender. I can get my system to put Ender Pearls into the Magma Crucible and then pull them back out as Resonant Ender to store in my 4k ME Fluid Storage Cells, however, for some reason it is not recognized in the system to be usable in the crafting recipes for either the Enderium Blend or Bucket of Resonant Ender, despite having the Me Fluid Auto Filler. I have tried making the recipe and placing a pattern with it into the ME Fluid Assembler but it won't accept any patterns I craft, whether they have liquids in them or not.

My setup is as follows:
> 2 x 4k ME Crafting Storage
> 2 x Crafting Co-Processor Unit
> 1 x ME Fluid Auto Filler
> 1 x ME Fluid Assembler
> 3 x ME Interface
> 3 x Molecular Assembler

I have also double checked and I currently have more than enough storage available in all the drives I have between my Fluid, Item and Essentia storage drives.

Any help would be much appreciated as no amount of troubleshooting on my part seems to make any headway.

-Dragennd

*Edit*
I've attached a screenshot of what it does when I try to craft the Enderium Blend. I did make one slight modification to the recipe for this screenshot and it still does the same thing. I thought maybe adding in that an empty bucket was also a result of making the blend would help but it didn't.

Attachments

• 2016-10-16_20.09.35.png
    2016-10-16_20.09.35.png
    157.5 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:

Lordlundar

Jul 29, 2019
I might be wrong with this (as I haven't tried using a direct system myself) but as far as I know the AE recipes are quite specific. So when you put a bucket of resonant ender for the recipe the system isn't looking for resonant ender, it's looking for a bucket of resonant ender, ie the resonant ender NEEDS to be in a bucket. A workaround to this is to have the resonant ender in your system be put into a bucket when you need it and then it should work.

The Fluid Assembler in general is funky if not outright bugged out. I did manage to get it to work once but that was a while ago and I haven't used it recently.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
tbh, it works out a lot simpler to stick a magma crucible adjacent to a fluid transposer then export ender pearls and buckets into a chest, then use filtered item conduits (or buildcraft/whatever else pipes) to shove them into the correct machine, then import filled buckets with an import bus at the end.

D

Dragennd

I might be wrong with this (as I haven't tried using a direct system myself) but as far as I know the AE recipes are quite specific. So when you put a bucket of resonant ender for the recipe the system isn't looking for resonant ender, it's looking for a bucket of resonant ender, ie the resonant ender NEEDS to be in a bucket. A workaround to this is to have the resonant ender in your system be put into a bucket when you need it and then it should work.

The Fluid Assembler in general is funky if not outright bugged out. I did manage to get it to work once but that was a while ago and I haven't used it recently.

I tried it both ways, both using the ME Fluid Auto Filler to fill buckets with the Resonant Ender and simply making the buckets manually and placing them in my system to be used in the recipe, neither of which seemed to make a difference. The recipe in the crafting storage still sat there on the "crafting 4 enderium blend" stage and wouldn't actually craft the Enderium Blend.

tbh, it works out a lot simpler to stick a magma crucible adjacent to a fluid transposer then export ender pearls and buckets into a chest, then use filtered item conduits (or buildcraft/whatever else pipes) to shove them into the correct machine, then import filled buckets with an import bus at the end.

I can do it that way, I was just hoping to be able to setup my system to sorta put out a request for the items and then the magma crucible would do its thing and melt them down to liquid form.

condensedapple

Jul 29, 2019
The EC Fluid Assembler works like a charm for me, just give it patterns with fluid containers in it and it will use stocked fluids to craft. Dunno why it does not work for you though, but you might find it comforting that the idea is not wrong. If u can reproduce this with a minimal setup, I would report this to DrummerMC at Github (https://github.com/ExtraCells/ExtraCells2/issues).