AE2 Dense Cable -> Interface Help

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
A

Ascend

Hello,
I seem to have a bit of a problem. I'm attempting to connect 64 interfaces to my ME system for auto-crafting, but no matter what I do they will not connect.
As you can see, some of the interfaces connect no problem, but others do not even though they have the exact same setup. I CAN connect other channels to the broken line (such as terminals), but interfaces will not connect.

Is there something I'm missing? Is there a limit to the amount of interfaces in one system?

Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-04-11 at 2.04.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-04-11 at 2.04.42 PM.png
    691.7 KB · Views: 177
A

Ascend

While the dense cable can carry 32 channels, the fluix cable and the row of interfaces can only carry 8 channels.

Agreed. Each of the fluix cables should be able to carry the 8 interfaces I have attached in their respective rows, and all these channels should be funneled into the dense cables. Assemblers do not require a channel, so I am quite positive that there are plenty of channels to go around.

As further evidence of this, I am able to connect multiple crafting terminals to my fluix lines, so the amount of channels is not the issue.

Boundary

Jul 29, 2019
I tried something similar in the past, you have to have a block space between the rows of assemblers iirc or it reads them as a single block ie more than 8 interfaces.

A

Ascend

I tried something similar in the past, you have to have a block space between the rows of assemblers iirc or it reads them as a single block ie more than 8 interfaces.

Yea, I just tried that... Didn't realize that assemblers conveyed channels, I though only interfaces did that.
Thanks!