AE2 - Computer delay

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
V

vrelk

Title:
AE2 - Computer delay
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Infinity Evolved
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
For the past week, I have been experiencing delays on involving AE2 storage. This is on a server, that several people play on, yet it is only my computer that has delays and glitches, and this is when any player access it. The entire area my computer system covers is chunk loaded. I have several dense energy cells scattered around my network, which I did after another player recommended it to try and solve the problems (had the problem both before and after adding them). One of the energy cells is a creative one, so no power issues.

Server specs:
Windows Server 2012 R2
Dual Xeon quad core @ 2.5GHz
16GB memory, max of 8GB for minecraft (using only 2-3 of that)

Examples:
When opening a terminal, about half the time it is empty, as if it were powered, but there wasn't anything stored there, or crafting recipes. It is not greyed out as if it is unpowered. If I leave it open, it will load as normal, but it takes anywhere from 10 to 30 seconds.

My automatic machines that process incoming ore will randomly say that it is missing a channel and stop working.

My wireless remote will open, but be blank, then close and say it is out of range, even when I am standing right next to the AP (or anywhere else within range). Then if I try several times it will open normally after anywhere from 15-30 seconds.

I have tried disconnecting all of my machines, except the auto-crafting units, so I cut my machines and buses in half, but it only helped slightly, if at all.

This is what is on my network, with half of my machines disconnected. (I just broke both of the dense cables running to it)
http://imgur.com/a/NFQwu