AE2 Black list items on Import Bus or equivalent

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Daniel_USA

Jul 29, 2019
I have a tesseract next to a chest. One side of my chest is dedicated to export ore. I want to dedicate one side to import all other items except ore. I can't figure out how to do it so ore doesn't get pulled into my ME System.

I'm on Infinity.

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
you'll probibly want an inverter card, and possibly a fuzzy card if you hvae multiple types of an ore coming in.

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
How are you extracting the ore form the cehst? you could possibly filter on the other end, and filter all other non-ore items into a me interface.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
You need an import bus and Capacity cards to increase the number of items you can specify.

Then you need an Inverter card

This will allow you to specify up to 9 item types that your import bus will accept, then the inverter card turns the "accept" into a "reject" meaning it'll suck up everything else.

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
I didn't realise that inverter cards didn't work in import buses. But you've missed my question it seems.

Daniel_USA

Jul 29, 2019
2015-04-10_12.36.42.png

Here is my Setup. At first I wanted to place the tesseract directly on the servo. The Servo is whitelisted to import ore. I need to blacklist them in the AE Block so that all other items go directly into my ME.

ParAdoX83

Jul 29, 2019
ah ya.

workaround: use sth that can filter to an in between storage. e.g. ender io works pretty well with filter and blacklist option on item conduit

tesseract > chest > item conduit to

1. chest for ores (filter with whitelist for ores, priority +1)
2. chest for ME import bus

Daniel_USA

Jul 29, 2019
2015-04-10_13.01.32.png

This is what I had to do to fix it. I Removed the chest, placed an ME Interface, Inside the ME Interface I configured it to store 1 ore of each type. I placed an port Bus on the ME Interface and whitelisted the type of ore that I want to process. The Resonant Servo is set to whitelist the ore.

So the ore is stored inside the interface, which is then removed with a servo.

Dare anyone to create a more elegant idea.

[EDIT]

This won't work.

FIX:
Remove the Export Bus and place 2 of the ore inside and it will keep ore inside the interface long enough for the Servo to pull them out and place them into a mill and not go into the ME system.

Last edited: