AE System Gets Stuck Trying to Make Advanced Alloy

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

trajano080

Jul 29, 2019
When my AE system needs to make an advanced machine casing, it gets stuck trying to make the last piece of advanced alloy, it can make the first one, and it even makes the mixed metal ingots to make the second one, but doesn't actually compress it. The crafting monitor doesn't say I'm missing anything. I am using advanced machines (singularity compressor). I am on 1.6.4. I don't think it's a problem with the singularity compressor since it can make the first advanced alloy just fine but it wont make the second one. I need help.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
We've been having a discussion on a related topic the last couple of days here:

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...tage-array-512-solar-panels-math-check.44123/

Essentially the consensus is that IC2 machines that are overclocked to extremes and used to process lots of jobs in quick succession will end up low on power long enough for the ME interface to give a "not ready" signal to the network and cause the series of jobs to stick.

There's even suggestions of possible workarounds if you want to read the thread :)

trajano080

Jul 29, 2019
We've been having a discussion on a related topic the last couple of days here:

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...tage-array-512-solar-panels-math-check.44123/

Essentially the consensus is that IC2 machines that are overclocked to extremes and used to process lots of jobs in quick succession will end up low on power long enough for the ME interface to give a "not ready" signal to the network and cause the series of jobs to stick.

There's even suggestions of possible workarounds if you want to read the thread :)
Does it have power?
I'm preety sure it wasn't out of power - I have an MFE outputting 512 EU/t and the compressor never runs at the same time the other machines do. And, the compressor is only used to make the alloys, so it's not like I'm using it to process lots of jobs in quick successsion.

xSINZx

Jul 29, 2019
Have experienced the same problem when making mixed metal ingots. Seems to me the AE system was getting stuck due the number of uses on the IC2 hammer. My AE system knows how to make the hammer but making another and throwing it in the AE system seemed to fix where it got stuck.

trajano080

Jul 29, 2019
Have experienced the same problem when making mixed metal ingots. Seems to me the AE system was getting stuck due the number of uses on the IC2 hammer. My AE system knows how to make the hammer but making another and throwing it in the AE system seemed to fix where it got stuck.
The thing is, I'm using metal formers.